bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (PC) here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 16, 17 2:45 PM
Hello milliemaltese,

I'm really sorry the game isn't loading properly. Since it sounds like a ticket has been submitted to our Support Team, I'd recommend continuing to work with them. Please find the automatic confirmation email that was sent when the ticket was submitted and reply directly to it; this will escalate your email with them. Thank you so much for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if further questions arise. We're always glad to help.

bfgBeruna

missbethann
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by missbethann on Nov 21, 17 4:52 PM
I'm trying to get into SMAL but it says there is an update. I click the continue tab and all it does is sit there and no update tries to load. I have restarted my PC several time and that doesn't work. I tried the task manager but have no cursor. When are they going to fix this glitch?

Edited on 11/21/2017 at 5:12:15 PM PST

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Nov 22, 17 4:43 AM
missbethann, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Good luck.

missbethann
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by missbethann on Nov 22, 17 3:06 PM
Fred_just_Fred wrote:missbethann, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Good luck.

Thanks Fred... after posting my frustration I had a brain f_ _t and did just that. After reinstalling it took a couple more times to get in and after the 3rd attempt it did let me get in to play the game.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 22, 17 3:39 PM
Hello missbethann,

I'm glad to see that Fred_just_Fred's suggestion to uninstall and reinstall the game was able to get the recent update to be installed. Thank you Fred_just_Fred for that helpful suggestion!

Players who are having difficulty receiving the recent update may find the following suggested steps able to help:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If those above steps don't seem to help, reinstalling this game on PC may help with getting the updated version installed. Players are encouraged to save their progress with a Facebook account or Big Fish Games account before trying this suggestion, just in case. If players would like to know how to do that, I've included a link to those articles below:

Save Your Progress

Players who are unable to receive the update or can't seem to get it to appear in the Big Fish Games app can definitely uninstall and reinstall the game to get the most up to date version. If it is helpful, I'm providing those steps for interested players below:

Uninstalling & Reinstalling (Computer)

Players need additional assistance after troubleshooting, with troubleshooting the game, or with a purchase can get in touch with our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team, who would be happy to continue assisting. Be sure to provide your in-game ID, if it's available to be retrieved, and a description of what has occurred and any steps that were tried when troubleshooting. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

Thank you all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by nikinarizona on Nov 22, 17 9:04 PM
since downloading the latest updates, everytime I try to open Sir Match-a-Lot, it just closes BigFish altogether. ?? help?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 25, 17 3:10 PM
Hello nikinarizona,

I'm so sorry the game has been crashing since the latest update. I'll definitely provide some troubleshooting guidance.

Please try running the game in Administrator Mode. This will increase the game's permissions and ensure it can access all of the resources it needs. I've included a help page below containing instructions for this process.

Run as Administrator (Computer)

If those instructions don't fix Sir Match-a-Lot, then for the time being there aren't any more troubleshooting steps available to us. The developers are aware of this issue and should include a fix for it in the next game update. Since the Moderation Team isn't made aware of game updates until they're released, I'm not able to provide more concrete information.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. Please PM me or another moderator if further questions arise. We'll be happy to help.

bfgBeruna

missbethann
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by missbethann on Nov 27, 17 4:40 AM
I am so dang mad at this game and the dev's that I could spit fire. For months now there has been thread after thread about how hard it is to get into the game. I only had to try 6x this morning with 2 shutdowns. BUT when there's a problem with the coin mine at level 2 to the players benefit it's fixed within 24 hours! Take away our firefly hut that gives bonus boosts, drop our coins by 2/3rds at the coin mine, increase the amount of flies for less coins in the shop. Then when you play the Arena most of the boost awards are those worthless pet boosts that aren't even usable with most levels that have pets. I now have over 100 of those worthless boosts. Let us trade them for something we can actually use. Come on folks, where's the customer service?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 27, 17 5:51 PM
Hello missbethann,

I can definitely understand feeling frustrated about the recent changes made to the game. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and concerns. While the Forum Moderation Team are unable to make in-game changes, we are able to provide your feedback and suggestions to the appropriate teams. If changes are made to the game, a moderator will be certain to provide an announcement regarding it as soon as we have details on that update or change.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

missbethann
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by missbethann on Dec 11, 17 7:57 AM
I find a new 5 tier world that you have to complete them all with no loss of life to get the rewards. They are so hard to do that I have spent 450 coins just to complete the first one only to loose at the second tier. I'm so frustrated I decide to quit and try later. Tap the X in upper right corner and I get this message:

Purple Fireflies
Used for decursing Buildings and gaining Hero Power. Receive Fireflies for winning levels or buy in the Shop.

There are no FF's in these levels AND I have to do the 3 finger salute to exit the whole game. What is this?

dwright005
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

witchville axe and hook

[Post New]by dwright005 on Dec 12, 17 1:40 PM
I don't know if this is technical or not .. I am trying to open the gate after level 66 .. it says to find a hook.. to get the hook I am supposed to smash the block by level 52 with the axe. I played the entire level to get the axe, but I cant use it or retrieve it .. I need it to open the side quest to get the hook to open the gate .. any help you can give will be appreciated

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 12, 17 2:43 PM
Hello missbethann and dwright005,

I'm sorry your games aren't playing properly. Let's see what we can do to fix this.

missbethann: It sounds like there's been trouble exiting an event in Sir Match-a-Lot. Please write in to Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team and include a screenshot of the message about purple fireflies that appear. This will give us a better idea of what's causing this. I've included help pages about taking and sending screenshots below.

How do I take a screenshot? (Computer)
How do I attach a file to my email?

dwright005: It sounds like there's been trouble grabbing a hook needed in Witchville. First, since this could be a display issue, let's see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. I'd also recommend running the game in Administrator Mode. These processes will improve how the game interacts with the computer, and I've included help pages with instructions below.

Update Video Card Driver (Computer)

If those suggestions don't fix Sir Match-a-Lot and allow you to grab the hook, please contact our Support Team too. Be sure to include your in-game ID with the inquiry. You're also welcome to PM me or another moderator if new questions arise; we're always glad to help however we can.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 12/12/2017 at 3:09:10 PM PST

[Post New]by savawinter on Dec 17, 17 9:01 PM
i've got an issue with witchville. i complete the side quests to get the golden bone to continue and i get nothing. no fireflies, no bone, no nothing. i can't go on without that bone and i've caught the butterflies and finished the side quest multiple times. now i'm stuck

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 18, 17 4:35 PM
Hello savawinter,

I'm sorry to hear that this particular level in that world is having trouble and that you are unable to proceed without a specific item found there. I definitely want to provide the steps necessary to get more assistance today.

What I recommend in this case is to contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your in-game ID and a description of the world and level you are seeing this happen on. Our Reps will follow up to help as quickly as they can.

Thank you for your patience while working with our teams. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Mominatorof3 on Dec 29, 17 10:54 AM
My game reset to level 1 but acheivements didn't reset and when I went to battle I still had 2 half lives.

I don't mind starting over but I DO want my starter pack and extra lives re-enabled.

Windows 10 OS.

Edited on 12/29/2017 at 10:54:25 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 29, 17 12:33 PM
Hello Mominatorof3,

I'm sorry to hear that there seems to have been a loss of progress in the PC version of Sir Match-a-Lot. In this case, I recommend contacting our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your current in-game ID and what has occurred.

Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can to assist with that progress and your profile. Thank you for your patience and I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Re:Witchville level 22 - getting the cup

[Post New]by bronped on Dec 30, 17 2:11 AM
Player ID: 131669

Screenshot: Don't know how to attach it

Windows 10 PC

I have completed all the numbers up to No.22 but am totally unable to collect the cup to repair the wall in order to go forward. I have completed all the quests thus far and am completely stuck. I have even tried deleting the game and re-installing but it just comes back to the same point. What do I have to do to proceed?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 30, 17 1:50 PM
Hello bronped,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. It sounds like there's been trouble collecting a cup in Witchville. Let's troubleshoot this.

This could be a display issue, so first I'd recommend checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver is responsible for directing how graphics are displayed, and its developers regularly release new versions to ensure that the game continues running smoothly.

Please see the following help page more further instructions:

Update Video Card Driver (Computer)

It would also be a good idea to run this game with administrator permissions. This will ensure the game can access all of the resources it needs. I've included a help page with those instructions below as well:

If those suggestions don't fix the game, please contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team. Thanks again for your patience, and please PM me or another moderator if any new questions arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 12/30/2017 at 1:51:58 PM PST

[Post New]by bronped on Jan 1, 18 9:30 AM
I have followed all your instructions and now the game won't open at all!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 3, 18 4:52 PM
Hello again bronped,

If those instructions have resulted in the game not starting, go ahead and follow the instructions to undo those changes and continue with my colleague's, bfgBeruna, suggestion of contacting our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with details of what you are experiencing. Our Reps will be sure to follow up to ask additional questions or provide troubleshooting assistance as soon as they can.

Thanks for your time and for following up to let us know your experiences. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: