DiDi212
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

How do you earn amulets?

[Post New]by DiDi212 on Jan 13, 15 2:13 PM
I'm in level 10.How do you earn amulets needed to buy things in the major scene? I have plenty of points but need 1 or 2 amulets to buy something in the "snowscape?

My points look like this: 239/3000. What does that mean?

There is also a box with a down arrow. What does that mean?

In game play there is also this frozen something that I can't seem to break. Since there isn't a help section, how do I figure this out?

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

Re:How do you earn amulets?

[Post New]by BearKat on Jan 13, 15 3:45 PM
Hello, DiDi212,

It takes a certain number of ornaments and amulets to purchase things.

The little "gift" box with the arrow on it is the amulet. They appear on the boards and have to be moved to the bottom so they drop off of the board.

The 239/3000 means you have 239 ornaments in your chest out of a total of 3000 that the first chest will hold. You can purchase a larger chest as you proceed in the game.

The Help section can be found by clicking on the Options button and then click on the Help and Credits button.

Hope this helps.

BK

etd: for clarity

Edited on 01/14/2015 at 4:12:51 AM PST

Re:How do you earn amulets?

[Post New]by ramblingon on Jan 23, 15 7:00 AM
The frozen box/item usually needs a power-up, e.g. a lightning bolt, bomb or fully charged hammer to break it. It depends on the level that you are playing on, whether it has to be broken or cleared or not. However, it does not move on the board unless broken, so it may block your progress anyway.

Hope that helps

Go to: