lila23lo
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

mini game

[Post New]by lila23lo on Jan 13, 15 4:53 PM
Princess Melody is asking to play mini game 14 . I found it at Sky Crystal Atriums. How do I open this to find the mini game. Thank you

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:mini game

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jan 13, 15 5:22 PM
I'm not sure what you are asking. You didn't specify what the request is, if it tells you what building the mini game is that you need to do.

Is this for a quest? Open the quest and click the green "proceed" button. It should take you to the place that has the mini game you need complete.

If you can be a lot more specific we can give you a better answer.

lila23lo
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by lila23lo on Jan 13, 15 5:32 PM
Help Princess Melody ( Cloud Spire mini game 14) There is a quest but am unable to open it. at Sky Crystal Atriums. . Hope this is okay. Thanks again.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jan 13, 15 7:51 PM
I think this is one of those quests where you may have to wait to fulfill another quest first before cloudspire becomes available.

Keep working your other quests and see if a new upcoming quest gives you what you need to have it unlock.

It's been a while since I've been at that point. I don't remember what it was that finally allowed me to open it and play the mini games.

If I'm misunderstanding and you are able to enter the building and play other games then perhaps you have to get two trophies in Mini game 13 before 14 becomes unlocked. That will take a total of six rounds in mini game 13 to unlock 14.

If your out of resources to play the games. Nectar Dew can be found in Rosetum Gardens.

jaredbmccomb
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by jaredbmccomb on Jan 13, 15 8:11 PM
To unlock level 14 in that minigame, you have a couple options:

1) Buy it outright with Crystals (quick option)
2) Upgrade the Meadow to level 5, which unlocks level 13, and then clear level 13 (slower but better option)

As silver_hawk mentioned - if you have already reached level 13 by the second method, and haven't unlocked level 14 - you might have to get two trophies in 13. But I don't think that's the case here? It's been a long time since I unlocked it.

1Arwyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Cloud Spire mini game

[Post New]by 1Arwyn on Jan 24, 15 9:25 AM
I can't unlock it at all. It is flashing quest, but nothing happens when I click on it.

I have the level 14 quest, but can't get to level 1. Any hints?

cmjones99
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Cloud Spire mini game

[Post New]by cmjones99 on Jan 26, 15 3:16 AM
1Arwyn wrote:I can't unlock it at all. It is flashing quest, but nothing happens when I click on it.

I have the level 14 quest, but can't get to level 1. Any hints?

It sounds like you need to send a tech request. That sounds like a glitch rather than something that you haven't done yet.

Go to: