HUCster
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Stuck in level 14-all boards complete!

[Post New]by HUCster on Jan 13, 15 6:55 PM
Help! I decided to purchase this game based on the free trial. I am in level 14, all boards are complete but I can't move on! I am stuck in level 14! Arghhhhh.... very frustrating! I guess I can start the level over. I wish this problem would have surfaced BEFORE I paid my $4.19! Too late now.....

Update - I went to start the level over again, but oppsy! It erased my whole game so I will be starting the game over. On the bright side, it did solve my problem with level 14! Will see what happens when I get to level 14 again.....

Edited on 01/13/2015 at 6:58:59 PM PST

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Stuck in level 14-all boards complete!

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Jan 14, 15 6:02 AM
There are some amulets in the starting room locked, one with red key and one with purple key. You must go to the left room and collect the red key to unlock the amulet and go to the bottom room to collect the purple key and unlock the amulet.

I hope this helps when you get back to level 14.

Have fun.

HUCster
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by HUCster on Jan 14, 15 6:57 AM
Thank you for the help! I don't know if that was the problem, however, each board turned green around the edges like it was complete and each board said "board complete" so I think I did everything.

I did notice one odd thing though. I was playing in timed mode, ran out of time, the game kept going but the timer looked strange. It said something like T-56-2, it had both alpha and numeric characters.

I did start the game over in untimed, and played until I hit level 14 and this time all went well! Yeah!

Thanks again! The game is fun!

AliH827
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by AliH827 on Jan 14, 15 7:40 PM
Had the same problem. I completed all levels within but it kept pointing to the arrows indicating I had more to do. All gifts and keys were completed. The edges were green. Don't know what to do.....

Go to: