Re:Can't beat level 5-7, have Expert on all the others . . .

[Post New]by tempehwingz on Oct 29, 08 12:00 PM
I wish I could help, but I'm having the exact same problem! (That's why I came here.) I'm beginning to wonder if it's a glitch.

So...has *anyone* gotten expert on 5-7???

Edited on 10/29/2008 at 12:02:11 PM PST

[Post New]by robnjessmom on Dec 31, 08 4:58 AM
I know what you mean, I, too, cannot beat this level with expert in all others. It has to be a glitch because my high score is exactly the same as yours, 2134, no matter what I do.

[Post New]by tempehwingz on Mar 21, 09 9:09 AM
I did eventually get expert on 5-7 thanks to a tip I found on another forum. Here's what you have to do: Let a teenage girl stay in the store after all the other customers are gone. Until you blow the whistle, she'll keep running around making a mess and you can keep cleaning up after her, earning a few $$ each time. After a long time of doing this (be patient) you'll reach the expert goal. You might have to play the level a few times to end up with the right timing - sometimes all the teens are there at the same time as a thief and then it won't work, because you have to blow the whistle on the thieves. But eventually you'll hit one where a teen comes in after all the thieves are gone.

lifelines34
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by lifelines34 on May 16, 09 4:35 AM
tempehwingz wrote:I did eventually get expert on 5-7 thanks to a tip I found on another forum. Here's what you have to do: Let a teenage girl stay in the store after all the other customers are gone. Until you blow the whistle, she'll keep running around making a mess and you can keep cleaning up after her, earning a few $$ each time. After a long time of doing this (be patient) you'll reach the expert goal. You might have to play the level a few times to end up with the right timing - sometimes all the teens are there at the same time as a thief and then it won't work, because you have to blow the whistle on the thieves. But eventually you'll hit one where a teen comes in after all the thieves are gone.

THanks for that tip. Worked for me & finally mange to complete this game

Biklar
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Biklar on Jul 1, 09 4:21 PM
Yep...2134 is the highest score I can get too. I just can't, no matter how much I try, get expert. I have expert on every other level. I too notice that there isn't a thumbs up on this level.

This has to be a glitch.

bababebe
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by bababebe on Oct 25, 09 12:04 PM
i have the same problem, also can't get an expert score in level 5-7 only... but my highest score is 2136. i guess this has something with the fact that i let the teen ager threw trash all around during the game.

however, during the last part of the game when the teen ager is among the last customers, she no longer scatters trash so i cannot increase my score that way..

bababebe
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by bababebe on Oct 25, 09 12:54 PM
thanks tempehwingz...yeah you were right.. i was able to get an expert on this level finally.. i waited for the time when the teen ager was the last customer and let her ran around throwing trash until i reached the score of 2400, that's when i asked the guard to whistle. it was a good thing that i persevered until the score of 2400, because it turned out after so much time that the teen ager went around picking goods (which means that aside from picking trash i also refilled the shelves) my score was only 2560..

hpottermad
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,199 Posts

[Post New]by hpottermad on Jun 3, 11 8:35 AM
Thanks for the tip, I came back to replay game and couldn't remember how to beat it, that 'teenage' girl was annoying though took ages but completed eventually she looks more like a little girl with her pigtails

Go to: