bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Toy Factory here!

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Jan 14, 15 5:49 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Toy Factory here!

[Post New]by camisinsanity on Jan 14, 15 2:03 PM
Can't get past the tutorial. It says to click and drag the bike to the empty parking spot. Their is no bike ready and the circles that you click to have them made are red and won't let you click.

[Post New]by biddles6 on Jan 14, 15 3:52 PM
I cannot find where to drag the bike from in the first level, also no elves appear

Edited on 01/14/2015 at 6:51:29 PM PST

[Post New]by zuzimama on Jan 14, 15 4:31 PM
I'm having the same problem! Can't get past the tutorial because I can't click and drag any bike to the empty slot. Frustrating!

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Jan 14, 15 6:38 PM
The tutorial is very poor but they mean for you to drag the bikers at the bottom of screen that scroll in to a vacant parking space. Once you do this the elves will get off the bike and you put them at the table to serve them The bikers at the bottom will order toys for you to make. It's a fun little game once you figure it out. Hope this makes sense.

[Post New]by zuzimama on Jan 14, 15 9:08 PM
Thanks, barbiecats! That cleared up my confusion.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 15, 15 1:02 PM
Hey barbiecats2000

Thanks for posting that tip! It can definitely be frustrating to have trouble getting past the tutorial, and it looks like your post will help many players who have questions about this part of the game

Happy Gaming!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by trogers on Jan 15, 15 6:20 PM
The clock keeps getting stuck on level 1-19. I make it halfway through the level (so the dial is at the bottom of the clock) and it just stays there. No more bikers arrive.

ThomAndJerry
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by ThomAndJerry on Jan 15, 15 9:47 PM
Exception: Access Violation (code 0xc0000005) at address 001FA524 in thread 1490

[Post New]by momof4ngls on Jan 21, 15 7:02 PM
Level 3-7 gets stuck just past halfway. The clock doesn't move and no more bikes arrive.

[Post New]by millysmum on Feb 17, 15 9:28 PM
this game would not let me go past 2/19
It just reverting back to the the game before it, on the menu bubble to go to next game, it just stuck
I reloaded the game after uninstall twice
i am using windows 8
request a refund
no point having it if I can't get thru it
not getting any error message with it either

[Post New]by LilboBaggins on May 28, 15 8:01 PM
Hello,
I am trying to play this game not in full screen mode but when I go on settings and click full screen to unselect it an empty box pops up with a yes button and I cannot do anything but click yes and then the box is still checked...
how do i fix this glitch/fault?
Thanks

game not saving

[Post New]by synthesis45 on Nov 22, 15 2:41 PM
Every time I try to play the game and exit my game is deleted. When I try to play again it starts me from the tutorial and all of my progress is gone. How do I get it to save my progress in the game?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 23, 15 1:20 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game.

trogers, momof4ngls, millysmum, and LilboBaggins, it may be helpful to ensure that everything is up to date with your video card driver in regards to the issues you are experiencing. The following help article contains hints on how to do that:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

ThomAndJerry, it may be helpful to look at the following help article regarding the error message you are seeing:

Access Violation

synthesis45, I'm sorry to hear that your progress isn't saving. Please look at the following help article as running the game as an administrator may help:

Game Not Saving

If you are still having issues, you are welcome to reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help further troubleshoot.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: