dbplbp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Stuck on level 6

[Post New]by dbplbp on Jan 14, 15 8:57 AM
Dear all,

I can only see 2 boards/rooms and they both say "room completed".

I do not get "level completed"

Is there a 3rd board/room?

Please help.

Kind regards.

Re:Stuck on level 6

[Post New]by liverpoolsquatte on Jan 14, 15 11:35 AM
Hi I have the same problem I think there is something wrong with the game. Shame Ive played all of the Jewel Match games.

HUCster
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by HUCster on Jan 14, 15 12:12 PM
Hello,
This happened to me on level 14. I was playing in the timed mode and I decided I would play until the timer ran out and sacrifice a life. Strangely, the timer timed out, I guess, and I continued to play. Eventually I finished all the boards with "board complete", but I could not get out of the level.

The timer was not a zero or blank, but rather had weird letters and numbers. Soooo, I exited the game, went back in, and when it asked me if I wanted to resume the match, I said no because I wanted to start the level over. Sadly, it wiped out everything I did and I started over and this time I skipped the timer.

The game is working fine in untimed, so far. I have made it to level 17 with no problems. I think there is a bug and it might have to do with the timer timing out but I don't know, just a thought. I don't think it was me.

Wish I had a solution for you but maybe someone else will. The game is fun and I find it challenging! Just hoping there are no more glitches......

dbplbp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by dbplbp on Jan 15, 15 8:17 AM
Hello again,

Thank you for your replies.

I have sorted the problem - at least for now.

I deleted the game from my laptop and downloaded again from my purchase history and the problem has not occured. I am now on level 20.

Maybe that can work for you 2 as well?

Kind regards,

Go to: