marypenn
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Bird in HOP

[Post New]by marypenn on Jan 14, 15 11:27 AM
I was playing the bonus game. I hadn't had any problems which was a pleasant surprise. BUT, I thought too soon. We are supposed to collect a bird in the HOP at the top of the stair's in the faun's house. It is written in yellow so I know I need to do something extra. I push the hint and it sends me down the stairs. Pushing hint again has me going back to the HOP. Any suggestions? Thank-you in advance.
Mary

ShlbySusie
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Bird in HOP

[Post New]by ShlbySusie on Jan 20, 15 11:11 AM
Hi, Mary!

I'm stuck in exactly the same place so I hope someone has a suggestion to help us out. I'm really enjoying the game but don't want to start over just to finish the Bonus game.

Susan

[Post New]by pdbugdoodle on Jan 27, 15 12:47 AM
I, too, am stuck in that exact same place. Any solutions yet? I've already had to replay most of the main game because it crashed & locked up the entire game & profile. So I'm hoping someone can direct us how to get past this point. Thanks!

[Post New]by cbeaudry on Jan 31, 15 2:00 PM
Press the sun on bottom of stained glass window. brings up another side of the glass. Bird is there.

[Post New]by pdbugdoodle on Feb 6, 15 11:43 AM
Hi - Thanks for replying. But I have been able to press the sun on the glass window and another section of glass rotates in however I do not see a bird. My hand changes to a action required symbol and says something about a missing heart emblem... which is odd because the only place I've seen so far requiring a heart emblem is just outside the hop on the low table. Have I missed a step outside the hop? Any suggestions? Thanks!

Edited on 02/10/2015 at 8:37:11 PM PST

ingeash
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by ingeash on Apr 2, 15 5:46 PM
Bird was in the stained glass window but disappeared now it just asks for the heart and sends me back and forth. first and only problem I might add.
Ingeash

Go to: