Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Crap?

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Jan 14, 15 8:48 PM
This is quite useless, will only reach level 3 then we need to buy hearts to continue playing. Though I already have 3 of all, we must still buy more for exempel. What is this garbage? I hate when bigfisch make the games for free and then you have to buy a lot more otherwise we can not play it at all! Do it right, thanks!

 
Doodlebug2
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Re:Crap?

[Post New]by Doodlebug2 on Jan 16, 15 12:16 PM
You earn hearts by getting perfect scores during a level. That is you have to remove all of the cards from the field. The hearts also replenish one an hour.

 
Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Crap?

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 16, 15 7:07 PM
You don't actually earn hearts. One heart is taken away when you start a new hand. If you don't get a Perfect, that heart will not be added again, but if you do get a Perfect, that heart will be added again.

So, say you have 4 hearts, and you play a hand, one heart is taken. If you don't get a Perfect, you only have 3 hearts left, if you do get a Perfect, that heart is added again to the 3, and you have your 4 hearts again.

 
Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Re:Crap?

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Jan 17, 15 10:10 AM
Thanks! But the problem is that I will go no further than to level 4 though I have all the heart I can get and then I must buy more hearts to get further in the game. That's why I think it will be very expensive and crap

 
Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Re:Crap?

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Jan 17, 15 10:14 AM
Doodlebug2 wrote:You earn hearts by getting perfect scores during a level. That is you have to remove all of the cards from the field. The hearts also replenish one an hour.


But I have remove all cards from the field and I can only get three hearts on each level/hand, I still have to buy new otherwise I not go further in the game.

 
Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Re:Crap?

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Jan 17, 15 10:17 AM
Valdy wrote:You don't actually earn hearts. One heart is taken away when you start a new hand. If you don't get a Perfect, that heart will not be added again, but if you do get a Perfect, that heart will be added again.

So, say you have 4 hearts, and you play a hand, one heart is taken. If you don't get a Perfect, you only have 3 hearts left, if you do get a Perfect, that heart is added again to the 3, and you have your 4 hearts again.



I can only get 3 hearts not 4

 
Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Crap?

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 17, 15 6:25 PM
There is obviously something wrong with your copy of the game, Ferretjenny. I would uninstall it, and then try again. You should get 5 hearts in all. But each time you don't get a Perfect, one heart is taken away. However, after an hour, a heart will be added again, to the maximum of five hearts.

I think I managed to reach level 6 or 7 before I got bored and deleted the game again. I reinstalled it - no idea why - and play once a day until I have no hearts left, and then go back in the next day, when the 5 hearts are back again.

ETA: Decided to uninstall the game again - this time for good. Just no joy and fun.

Edited on 01/17/2015 at 10:43:48 PM PST


 
Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Re:Crap?

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Jan 23, 15 7:17 AM
Valdy wrote:There is obviously something wrong with your copy of the game, Ferretjenny. I would uninstall it, and then try again. You should get 5 hearts in all. But each time you don't get a Perfect, one heart is taken away. However, after an hour, a heart will be added again, to the maximum of five hearts.

I think I managed to reach level 6 or 7 before I got bored and deleted the game again. I reinstalled it - no idea why - and play once a day until I have no hearts left, and then go back in the next day, when the 5 hearts are back again.

ETA: Decided to uninstall the game again - this time for good. Just no joy and fun.


Thanks but have done that more than ones so I uintsall it too. I think this still is crap

 

Re:Crap?

[Post New]by LadyOLovely on Apr 22, 15 6:38 PM
I just what to know how they can call it an "Endless Journey" when you can't play it Endlessly??? Or do they mean "Pay Endlessly" for the "Journey"??? I mean come on ppl seriously the title is Completely Miss-Leading.

 
 
 
 
Go to: