bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 15, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction forum

[Post New]by zobobax on May 16, 09 9:09 AM
I just purchased yard sale for mac. Everything was going great until I came to a puzzle where I needed to adjust the pieces by turning them in different directions so they would fit. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to turn the pieces. It said to use the right mouse, but this has no effect. Any suggestions??

[Post New]by Laclair on May 16, 09 9:44 AM
If you have trouble turning game pices to fit a puzzel, hold you left mouse button down and tap your right mouse key at same time. workes for me.

[Post New]by sazenali on May 16, 09 9:58 AM
I have a mac laptop and so no mouse, which keys do I need to use to rotate the pieces in the statue puzzle?

[Post New]by kamega on May 16, 09 10:06 AM
I have the same problem-can't turn the pieces. Because I'm on a mac laptop there is no right button on the mouse. I am stuck and can no longer play the game. Feel like I should get a refund or something. I tried all of the keys that usually work to help rotate pieces. They don't work either.

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on May 16, 09 11:44 AM
I don't know anything about Macs but if you read the help files for/on your computer shouldn't it tell you how to do the equivalent of a right mouse click?

I did a quick search on wikihow and found the following (I don't know if it will help):

Press control and then click your one button mouse or (laptop trackpad button) simultaneously while pointing at the link or object you want to right click. You will notice that the normal right click options appear next to your mouse pointer.

[Post New]by sazenali on May 16, 09 1:23 PM
Thanks, but it doesn't work on the mac laptop! Couldn't find anything in my computer help to address this issue either. If the game allowed me to skip the mini-game puzzle at least I could get on with the game!

[Post New]by redeemed on May 16, 09 6:26 PM
Just bought this game and the same thing happen to me. Can't go any farther because can't rotate pieces. Did anyone find out the answer for this?

[Post New]by sazenali on May 17, 09 10:03 AM
Finally, yes the answer is to go to system preferences under the apple, under the "hardware" heading go to "trackpad" and there you can set the trackpad to do a right click by placing two fingers on the pad then clicking. So simple! It works great!

Edited on 05/17/2009 at 10:03:53 AM PST

[Post New]by lilipaddixie9 on May 18, 09 1:57 PM
can anyone tell me where the egg is in bear grizzly shack i have used all my hints up and i can't find the darn egg

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on May 18, 09 2:28 PM
Do you mean the 10 eggs that Mother Goose asked you to find? The one that was the hardest for me was the one on the jeep (in front of the headlight).

[Post New]by idavankirk2000 on May 19, 09 4:43 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by idavankirk2000 on May 19, 09 4:46 PM
can anyone one help with the ships wheel, cant do the brush to stain the ships wheel. cant seem to do it right.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on May 19, 09 4:50 PM
Hi Ida and welcome!

I hasven't played Lucky Junction yet, but the same developers did Sunnyvale. When you paint or stain something you have to be very careful that you've covered ALL of the item. Even a tiny little bit won't let you advance.

HTH.

jgray
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by jgray on May 19, 09 5:31 PM
I bought this game Sunday and it keeps kicking me out and takes me back to the beginning. I hope this is corrected soon or it was a definatel waste of money.

[Post New]by goldfish232 on May 25, 09 6:52 PM
I have downloaded the game ok but when I get to the plane it is very dark inside. Is there a way to turn on some lights? I seem to have clicked everywhere but nothing works.

[Post New]by neffcrystal on May 27, 09 5:09 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction players.

[Post New]by skynyrdfan on Jun 14, 09 6:14 AM
Well, I decorated all the places & now I'll be waiting for the next yard sale. I tried to make it last but it's hard to stop once you start lol. OK BFG.. I'll be waiting for the next yard sale

[Post New]by skynyrdfan on Jun 14, 09 6:22 AM
zobobax wrote:I just purchased yard sale for mac. Everything was going great until I came to a puzzle where I needed to adjust the pieces by turning them in different directions so they would fit. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to turn the pieces. It said to use the right mouse, but this has no effect. Any suggestions??

Turn puzzle pieces? I guess I must be missing something because when I put the puzzles together, they were already turned the way they needed to be. I just had to put them in place. Hmmm, weird..very weird...

Oh heck.. I am thinking of the Big City Adventure H.O. game lol.. Carry on

Edited on 06/14/2009 at 8:54:21 AM PST

jgpullensr
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Welcome to Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction forum - BICYCLE

[Post New]by jgpullensr on Jun 14, 09 11:19 AM
I've made it all the way through to taking the wheels off the bicycle. When I try to drag them they only move a little bit. Not far enough to clear the bike. I've tried dragging in all sorts of directions and that doesn't work. Placing the curser in different loctions on the wheels doesn't work either.

HEEEEEEEEEELP! I can't get any further until I finish this section.

Jim

Go to: