bfgFlounder
12,842 Posts

Welcome to Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 15, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

flossytj
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Welcome to Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by flossytj on Jan 17, 15 5:04 AM
Hi have huge problems installing this game, no matter what i do, have tried all other suggestions it just won't work! Bought it yesterday with 2 game credits so can you refund them to my account? Thanks.

runtotorun
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by runtotorun on Feb 8, 15 1:18 PM
Absolutely LOVED this game. Beautiful graphics, music and all around fantasy land. Once I got involved with the game, I found it to be mesmerizing. That's one tough heroine who didn't think twice about saving her son. Guess that's why the developers used that particular avatar.

[Post New]by chasdorff on Mar 27, 15 12:20 PM
I need to go to Fire's dwelling to get the moondust to finish the potion but I can't get there and the map will not give me access, I uninstalled the game and re-installed at least three times and also uninstalled the game manager and re-installed but nothing has worked.

Go to: