TigerJack
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

The bridge @ the Lava Cave

[Post New]by TigerJack on May 16, 09 7:38 AM
The bridge has been blown up & I need to cross on sturdy stones. All of the stones on the opposite side sink when I get to them. Does anyone know the secret to getting onto the opposite bank where the monks are? I have tried several paths and know which stones sink & which stones don't but can't get onto the bank from any of the close stones. Thanks in advance for any help.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:The bridge @ the Lava Cave

[Post New]by prpldva on May 16, 09 9:14 AM
Hi Tigerjack! Welcome to the forums!

Almost all of the stones will sink if you linger too long. The trick is to jump fast. I found the easiest path was start at the center of the first row and jump to the right and up until you get to the far, upper right stone.

Hope this helps!

Edited on 05/16/2009 at 2:55:20 PM PST

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on May 16, 09 12:48 PM
I agree, best path is what the prpldva said, and you have to boogie. I finally made it across this way.

Mouchie
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Mouchie on Oct 2, 14 1:09 PM
Sorry to bother you prpldva, but I'm stuck big time. I can't step on the other bank. Crossing on the stones is no problem, it's just I just avec the hand icon which does nothing. Could you please help if you remember the game ?

Thanks

Mouchie
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Mouchie on Oct 2, 14 1:11 PM
Never mind. I can't believe it, I did it one last time, and it worked. I don't get it. Thanks anyway

Go to: