babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Sword of Prometheus, have I hit a Glitch ?

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Jan 15, 15 6:46 AM
I have created Sword of Prometheus and given it to the Keeper (this is ticked in the quest box )

I then created the "Fire Ruby" (which is in my Inventory on bottom of screen) to active the Sword, however on going back to the Keeper to activate the Sword the Keeper says " Assemble the sword of Prometheus and we have a chance at stopping the Apocalypse" So he is not recognising that I have already made the sword and given it to him !!!

This is my third time of restarting Agency33 through Glitches that occurred in my other 2 tries at it --I thought I was doing well getting this far on my 3rd try--I am Level 54 now and not sure if I want to start all over again !!!

The "Go To" button in the quest does nothing, and neither does my "Hint" button on bottom of screen.

I do love this game though, and don't really want to give up on it --has anyone else had this problem or am I doing something wrong ?

Any advise will be most welcome

Babs x

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

Re:Sword of Prometheus, have I hit a Glitch ?

[Post New]by klfrr on Jan 15, 15 10:11 AM
Did you put the Fire Ruby on the sword itself?

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Jan 15, 15 10:47 AM
klfrr wrote:Did you put the Fire Ruby on the sword itself?

Thank you Klfrr--- No I didn't, I made the sword and gave it to the Keeper (which was part 1 of the Quest and which now has a green tick at the side of it)

I then Created Fire Ruby and went to put it on the Sword to "activate" it. but I can't see the sword now (with the keeper) and with what he is saying it looks as if he is not recognising I have given it to him.

I went back to where I made the sword up, but its not there ether --nor is it in inventory on bottom of screen. --I just have Fire Ruby in inventory.

Did I do it wrong do you think or do you think it may be something else ?

Babs x

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Jan 15, 15 12:37 PM

***SPOILER ALERT***

So you saw the battle cutscene, but now the sword is not in the pile of swords at the Steep Mountainside along with the Keeper? Sounds like you did everything right. Hate to say it, but sounds like a glitch.

Edited on 01/16/2015 at 9:21:25 PM PST

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Jan 15, 15 2:05 PM
Will try again to answer you klfrr , I have just written a reply and then it didn't post.

I think you are right, I DO have a glitch--the Keeper is still standing in the Mansion Library (Damian laid at his feet) now the Keeper is saying " The second Tablet hidden behind the panel in the secret room" but I am SURE I did this part of the game ages ago !!!!

So I think, once again my game is broken--very frustrating but not the end of the world--I will just start again lol !!!

Thank you for your help, klfrr, I really do appreciate it

Best Wishes
Babs x

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Jan 16, 15 5:52 PM
Hi klfrr

Just to let you know I have started from scratch again, back up to Level 12 --Lets see how I get on with my 4th try at Agency33 lol !!

Babs x

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Jan 16, 15 6:44 PM
Have fun, Babs. Hope it goes better this time around.

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Jan 16, 15 7:03 PM
klfrr wrote:Have fun, Babs. Hope it goes better this time around.

Thank you, klfrr, I will have a good try, and I too hope it goes better this time--but if not I just think "well its only a game, glitches and all." (even if it is a little frustrating when the glitches happen lol !! )

Happy gaming and thank you for all the help and advise you give on the forum.

Babs x

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Jan 16, 15 9:32 PM

loveit123
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by loveit123 on Mar 17, 15 10:54 AM
i made the sword of prometheus and give it to the keeper then my game stop there on iam on level 57 what happens next is all the keeper says

loveit123
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by loveit123 on Mar 17, 15 11:30 AM
what do i do now after the sword is made and givin to the keeper the game ened there is there any more to is game

syjam
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by syjam on Jun 20, 15 4:57 PM
Hi, I am new to this forum, but I've played agency 33 for a while now. I am on the level 50 and I am not able to create the sword of prometheus. I can't see any parts of the sword in the given locations. I also have created many items (the most recent is a bee), but nothing changes and I can't progress to the next task. Can you remember what you had to do to assemble the sword? I am getting really frustrated now, because I think I also might have a glitch in my game. Thanks in advance for any tips.

syja

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Jun 20, 15 11:32 PM
syjam, were you able to get the Grindstone from the porch at the View of the Mountain in the Alps? That is the first of the 3 objects need for the sword. To get it, you had to put Drumstick on the the Drum.

syjam
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by syjam on Jun 21, 15 6:27 AM
No, the porch at the View of the Mountain in the Alps is not active in my game. When I go to this location, nothing is active apart form the cable car.

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Jun 21, 15 10:36 AM
Ooh, that sounds ominous. After you give the Table of Promethius (from the 1st statue of Mansion Courtyard) to the Keeper, he was supposed to give you a Sword of Prometheus Drawing. Once you give that Drawing to the Scientist, he would give you a Mountain Secret Map. Using this map on the mountain cabin, is supposed to open the porch area.

If the porch is not open you cannot proceed. I remember someone else having a glitch here and ended up starting the game over.

syjam
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by syjam on Jun 21, 15 2:33 PM
No, the scientist didn't give me anything... He only keeps saying: 'It will be easy to assemble the Sword of Prometheus - if you can find all the details...' Well, at least I know now that I have to start again. Thank you klfrr for your help. Much appreciated! syjam

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

[Post New]by klfrr on Jun 21, 15 6:17 PM
You might have an older version of the game and need the last update. Try uninstalling the game from Big Fish Game Center and then reinstalling it. Your saved progress will be safe.

Go to: