salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

100's of Bronze items for 2 coins each - checkout JIMBOB auction

[Post New]by salsaz on Jan 16, 15 1:13 AM
100's of Bronze items for 2 coins each - checkout JIMBOB auction

Will also be 100's more in 12 - 18 hours - 17th Jan (NZ)

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:100's of Bronze items for 2 coins each - checkout JIMBOB auction

[Post New]by salsaz on Jan 16, 15 12:49 PM
100's more in auction now. Buy for 2 coins and on sell to make yourself some money.

[Post New]by ShirlthePearl1 on Jan 16, 15 1:16 PM
Yeah, these are the ones that are a dime a dozen, I've got 40-50 each of those. It's the ones that are harder to get that are not there.

Edited on 01/16/2015 at 1:17:03 PM PST

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by salsaz on Jan 16, 15 6:04 PM
If you don't want them, then don't buy them. There's no reason to be nasty to someone giving stuff away. There are a lot of people that still have the achievement of buying a hundred items in auction as well as others that are grateful to get free stuff. So be nice or keep quite.

nmabbey
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by nmabbey on Jan 16, 15 6:39 PM
Thank you so much for this. I was desperate for gold and was able to get an achievement due to your generosity.

[Post New]by ShirlthePearl1 on Jan 16, 15 7:19 PM
salsaz wrote:If you don't want them, then don't buy them. There's no reason to be nasty to someone giving stuff away. There are a lot of people that still have the achievement of buying a hundred items in auction as well as others that are grateful to get free stuff. So be nice or keep quite.

Not be nasty, just stating a fact. If I was a greedy person I'd be snatching them up and selling them for a higher price. I think that's what some call an Auction Shark in locked posts that I've read.
It would be nice for those who have just started playing to get these to help get those Blue Print Quests done. I for one will leave these for them, THANK YOU!

Go to: