spooky14
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

mystery 4 level 1

[Post New]by spooky14 on Jan 16, 15 2:29 AM
How can I renovate the neighboorhood? What do I have to do the renovate this?
\I've already upgraded all buildings to level 3, the road is repaired, all wood is cut
I don;t know what to do. Who knows how en will help me??

ddhuntress
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:mystery 4 level 1

[Post New]by ddhuntress on Feb 6, 15 10:07 PM
I think there may be a glitch on this level. I completed all the tasks, adding up to 6 recruits, but the goal "Recruit 2 Workers" never shows as completed.

It sounds like you may be having a similar problem with "Renovate the Neighborhood".

[Post New]by MeAndSawx on Feb 7, 15 6:29 PM
I agree, there is a glitch with this level. I have had it tell me "recruit 0 workers" with no checkmark, and have delivered the windows with no checkmark. I've played this level so many times with different variations and still cannot get it to complete. Just using up my gems for the automatic transport. Hope the developer will fix this and give us some gems for all this trouble. It's not fun to pay money for a game and it frustrates you!

HotTuna
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by HotTuna on Mar 1, 15 2:29 PM
Yep- it will not acknowledge the workers I've recruited. I'll try deleting and re-installing, but it doesn't sound good. How are they still listing this buggy game for sale?

roxanne601
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by roxanne601 on May 24, 15 7:03 PM
Hope you're still checking this thread.

I had trouble with the same problem. Kept adding more workers and didn't get a check mark.

I restarted the level and noticed when I had recruited 2 workers, I got the check. I added one more to see what would happen. The check disappeared. I restarted the level and was able to complete it by just adding 2 workers.

Go to: