Alikatt8
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

Where to find New Resources

[Post New]by Alikatt8 on Jan 16, 15 4:45 PM
Edited to include from amazedbygrace: (thank you)
I have found Hammers in the following locations: Candy Shop, Boat Builders, Margaret's House, Christmas Alley, Capt. Matt's Yacht. The items available sometimes change, so they may also be available is other locations as you visit them. Simply check the items available before you spend the energy

Thanks too ChestnutHeights - Hammers are part of our normal collections as above
Hammers to purchase 1 gold/ all other supplies cost 3 gold

Block Bricks, Cement and Gravel seem to come up every 3rd or 4th round in New Cities, thanks laney_is

Door-- Antarctica / Spain
Drill-- Antarctica

Glass – Italy / Spain
Gravel – Indonesia / Antarctica

Hammer – Egypt / Spain

Light bulbs-- Canada

Masking Tape-- Canada

Nails-- Argentina

Oilcan = Indonesia / Romania
Outlet – NZ

Paint brush-- Antarctica / Spain / Romania
Pipe – NZ

Roof Tiles-- Indonesia

Sandpaper-- Argentina
Sealant - NZ
Screws – Canada /Romania
Screwdriver-- Indonesia
Scrub – (ie Steel Brush) Egypt / Romania
Shovel – Italy
Steel Bars – Indonesia /Antarctica

Tape – Canada
Tiles – Egypt

Wallpaper - Spain
Window-- Argentina / Spain
Wire - Italy

Edited on 02/15/2015 at 10:01:48 AM PST

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Re:Where to find New Resources

[Post New]by pamkatz on Jan 16, 15 11:31 PM
Finally found a screw in Canada, Connoisseur 2 of 15! =v=

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 17, 15 5:10 AM
Thanks for renewing this list - there are so many new threads now that we need to keep "bumping up" some of the more crucial ones that have slipped further away.
This can be done by just adding a new comment on the end of that thread, and then it will be shot up to the top on p1.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 17, 15 6:50 AM
Are these new resources used in the "Building" Quests in AES compound? And has anyone actually triggered those quests yet?

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 17, 15 7:02 AM
Yes, the sequence of quests is:
- Fix the airplane
- Go into the museum and find the pieces for the Crest on the door
- Open the door and find the blueprint desk
- Get quests to find the blueprints pieces and put them together
- Locate where these match the outside buildings.
You are then given quests to provide the building materials so that you can start building from the plans - first the foundations, which I think only require building materials that we have previously accumulated plenty of. Then the superstructure which require the new building materials to be found in the new locations.
Once the new buildings are there, you then have to find the objects to go in them - but I am not far enough on to have discovered where those are located!!

You can do the buildings in any order and can have several on the go at the same time.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 17, 15 7:54 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:Are these new resources used in the "Building" Quests in AES compound? And has anyone actually triggered those quests yet?

Yes, these are for the buildings in the AES compound. The logical order is..

plane quests, AES crest quests (emblem above door inside the museum), blue print quests, building quests...

At least this is where I am thus far (minus a few blueprint pieces still missing--- waving fists at Teodi & Botanical Gardens)

You'll notice I have yet to receive a quest to upgrade the museum itself..

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 17, 15 8:54 AM
Okay, that makes sense. So since I was laying off the Library and Teodi's - I am wondering if things not dropping is a glitch and have asked Monica about it. Do I have to get those quests out of my queue before the building quests start?

Also was the Library as bad as Teodi's. Would like to start building quests but perhaps this is going to be one of those be careful what you wish for moments.

Edited on 01/17/2015 at 8:54:57 AM PST

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 17, 15 11:47 AM
Let me back up a minute... (for maybe better perspective)

So, since the beginning of the update, I've tried to follow the steps the game maker wants us to take as opposed to what the forum was "guessing" was the path.

So, I did not change the museum to pirate (AND NOTE: ACCORDING TO THE DEVELOPER THIS WILL BE PART OF AN EVENT OR QUEST LATER).

My first 2 quests (there about) were...

1. Begin finding the airplane parts
2. Change the toy Shop to pirate..

I begin changing the toy shop to pirate-- 120 hrs. So, while it was changing I begin with the airplane parts

Quest 1 : Airplane...

You know the story of the airplane.. leads to crest.. leads to blue prints.. leads to building..

NOTE: I am still stuck at Teodi's (I've put it on hold for the time being) and the Botanic Gardens (also on hold).

All the rest of the blueprints have been found.

The library was only difficult because unlike in the past , they did not tell us which puzzles to play.

So, the key for the blue prints is to keep a list of where you've found items ( for the most part they should be a 1:1)-- meaning one puzzle equals 1 blueprint piece. Once you do this, it's easier. There are a few (can't remember where 2 may be found).. but as a general rule it's been 1:1.

Quest 2: Toy Shop

My toy shop finished today. And this path is very, very interesting. I'm not 100% sure yet, (still processing & working on this part of the story line) but almost believe the intent was to do this one first before the airplane.. But, who's going to wait 120 hrs before trying other stuff, right?

This had led to visits to the new cities (Rome, Egypt).. mini games for pieces of special collections. It has also started unlocking the scenes in the Art Studio and carnival.

For now, I've put the building quests on hold to see where this other path leads... I'll report back when I know more.. Does that help?

Btw, I do think you'll be ok to begin collecting the blue prints. I would probably put Teodi's on the side for the time being.. it has depleted my threads. And I have begun building those blueprints I have completed.

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Jan 17, 15 12:16 PM
i have just finnished the chess building quests as i couldnt get into the museum, i have done all the quests in there and it is now upgrading to 5 so will take 90hrs. I payed to upgrade museum today as got fed up waiting and now starting quests in there, chess building was fun.

laney_is
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Where to find New Resources

[Post New]by laney_is on Jan 18, 15 12:58 PM
Alikatt8 wrote:Re-doing a new thread for this as it was lost on Page 3
Maybe this needs to be 'stickied' Mods so its easy to find?? Thank you

Bricks – Indonesia/Antarctica

Cement – Indonesia/Antarctica

Door-- Antarctica / Spain
Drill-- Antarctica

Glass – Italy / Spain
Gravel – Indonesia / Antarctica

Hammer – Egypt / Spain

Light bulbs-- Canada
Lights - Canada

Masking Tape-- Canada

Nails-- Argentina

Oilcan = Indonesia / Romania
Outlet – NZ

Paint brush-- Antarctica / Spain / Romania
Pipe – NZ

Roof Tiles-- Indonesia

Sandpaper-- Argentina
Sealant - NZ
Screws – Canada /Romania
Screwdriver-- Indonesia
Scrub – (ie Steel Brush) Egypt / Romania
Shovel – Italy
Steel Bars – Indonesia /Antarctica

Tape – Canada
Tiles – Egypt

Wallpaper = Spain (only needed in level 5)
Window-- Argentina / Spain
Wire - Italy

Cement and gravel are available everywhere?

Alikatt8
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

[Post New]by Alikatt8 on Jan 18, 15 4:54 PM
laney_is

Hi

my list isn't set in cement, excuse pun, pls feel free to add other places where cement and gravel can be found - to help other players. I just started a list to get things off the ground

Stormy9
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Stormy9 on Jan 19, 15 10:07 PM
Is there a master list of how many of each of the supplies we need to have to build all the buildings in the AES compound, nails, cement, etc.? I'm low on fuel. Thanks!!

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 21, 15 8:34 PM
Bumping this up for reference

misties
Minnow
Minnow
204 Posts

[Post New]by misties on Jan 21, 15 11:13 PM
Maybe someone can answer this for me. I am looking for the screwdrivers. I know it says they can be found in indonesia, but I have played it 4 times now and still shows no screwdriver. Anybody know about this? I have looked at all the places to see if any of the other cities may have the screwdrivers instead, but there is none. I cannot complete the quest without it. Help anyone, suggestions, ideas? Thanks

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Jan 21, 15 11:53 PM
indonesia is the only place for screwdrivers im afraid, they do start dropping you have to be patient, easy to say but fuel is expensive. Once you get into it they do drop more than one on some tries.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 22, 15 9:36 PM
fishfingers10 wrote:indonesia is the only place for screwdrivers im afraid, they do start dropping you have to be patient, easy to say but fuel is expensive. Once you get into it they do drop more than one on some tries.

I tracked the screwdrivers. My drop rate was 40%, another person's was 30% and someone else noted a 50% rate. Plus, they are not available in the fast shopper mode.. very slow and time consuming to get.. ugh

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 23, 15 7:02 AM
This is still a useful thread to keep higher up the page.....

Edited on 01/23/2015 at 4:36:26 PM PST

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 23, 15 4:37 PM
....and again

Stormy9
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Stormy9 on Jan 23, 15 5:27 PM
Can one of the Mods sticky this thread so it will stay at the top, please? Thanks!!

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Jan 24, 15 1:58 AM
bump

Go to: