Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

snowscapes in windowed mode

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Jan 16, 15 6:11 PM
I made this thread just to let you guys know that if you set the game to low res you will see the gems bigger. That is for JM3 nostalgics

Also your screen resolution must be higher than 1680x1050 if you want to play windowed mode. If you don't have a higher resolution then you can set the game to low resolution and it will run the window in 1024x768, which by the way is the minimum supported screen resolution.

Happy gaming

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:snowscapes in windowed mode

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 17, 15 6:18 AM
Thanks for the details. My monitor won't go higher than 1680x1050 since it's several years old so that's why I have to switch to low res to get windowed mode to work. When I used the low res though, it blew up the screen too big and even in windowed mode it was a bit hard to scroll the game boards around because things were a bit "off the edges" and I didn't want to have to tweak my screen resolution settings for just one game. I'm still working on using the right mouse button drag since that's not intuitive, but I found that using full screen and the default resolution made the game play better for me, so I'm just staying up until the wee hours each day playing now, LOL!

Go to: