photo developing

[Post New]by nyuszi1989 on Jan 16, 15 7:06 PM
Hi there,
can anyone tell me how to develop the photos? I am almost done with the game and it doesn't give me any further hints. It asks me to lower the slab in the sink and I don't know how.
Thank you for your help!

Re:photo developing

[Post New]by Lindamae626 on Feb 3, 15 4:24 PM
I have no answers! I like you, can NOT get ANY further! I bought this game & frankly, it sucks!!!!! I am seriously thinking about not buying another game from BIG FISH!

Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Simba2009 on Feb 18, 15 7:53 AM
I'm stuck here too and a lot of other places in the game.

pysanky13
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by pysanky13 on Jun 11, 15 7:31 PM
Not sure how I did this but for most of the game I found the map really helpful. I went to wherever there showed things left to do and usually found something there. Only twice I remember using a hint and that sent me to a HO scene. Not very much running around over and over but a few items were badly labeled. I am on the puzzle matching the girls to their items and came to see if there was a better explanation. Guess I will be figuring this out on my own. Try the map.

[Post New]by tigerrag on Jun 18, 15 2:31 PM
you are probably about 6 games ahead by now but by 'slab' it means the negative photo you got from the camera. there seem to be a few words in the HOGs that do not match the object they want - got lost in translation I suppose

Go to: