bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to 3 Cards to Midnight forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 16, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to 3 Cards to Midnight forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 3 Cards to Midnight players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to 3 Cards to Midnight forum

[Post New]by Pegmc22 on May 17, 09 4:09 AM
I am enjoying this game. However, at the end of chapter 4, my game froze and I can't go on. I looked on the website for the game and there is a patch. Will the patch be available here?

caldwell98
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by caldwell98 on May 17, 09 4:19 AM
I played this game on another site for a few minute's and decided to wait for it here,but now it won't play,I get as far as "Please enter validation code" anf it quit's!!! any Idea's how to fix this?

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on May 17, 09 7:06 AM
Caldwell, it sounds like you may have to uninstall the old version and reinstall the game from Big Fish Games.

[Post New]by Pegmc22 on May 17, 09 10:33 AM
never mind on my question.. I started over. You have to be careful when you leave the game. Make sure the area you are playing in is done before exiting. Fun game.

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on May 17, 09 12:41 PM
You are right, Peg, if you quit during the puzzle at the end of a level (I did it to go back and look up characters' names that I couldn't recall), the game will get stuck. It does not get stuck if you do not quit in the middle of something. Annoying, but at least not fatal.

[Post New]by 41dark on May 17, 09 12:46 PM
i played the game- great fun! my only complaint is at the end- would it have really mattered what cards i choose? that disapointed me a little- i put alot of thought into which ones to choose! oh well, still good!

[Post New]by 9count on May 18, 09 11:22 PM
My computer says the script is not compatable with Adobe 9. This happens after is freezes.
I have hit Esc. so many times, I may have to get a new keyboard.
Can anyone help?

CTEnsley
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by CTEnsley on May 19, 09 9:14 AM
3 Cards to Midnight is one of the best games I've played. The storyline was unique and the "acting" excellent. I have only 2 minor criticisms. The sound of the characters talking in the cut scenes was very slurred and difficult to understand...especialy Ylli. Secondly, I would love to be able to plan the minigames/puzzles on their own. I have to admit I skipped a few because I couldn't figure them out and wanted to get back to the story. I think I will check the walkthrough and play again on a different level. Great game!!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on May 20, 09 10:42 AM
CTEnsley wrote:3 Cards to Midnight is one of the best games I've played. The storyline was unique and the "acting" excellent. I have only 2 minor criticisms. The sound of the characters talking in the cut scenes was very slurred and difficult to understand...especialy Ylli. Secondly, I would love to be able to plan the minigames/puzzles on their own. I have to admit I skipped a few because I couldn't figure them out and wanted to get back to the story. I think I will check the walkthrough and play again on a different level. Great game!!!
Hi CTEnsley, I couldn't understand Ylli either, so I have posted the dialogue between Jess and Ylli in this forum in the topic Dialogue at the end of the game - Spoiler . You can read what Ylli says there.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by shadysmith on May 20, 09 11:33 AM
Question: I clicked out at the end of the 3rd card in chapter 1, now when i try to resume it says to select a card but nothing happens. There are no buttons to push besides the cards, what to do? Thanks!

Edit, oh my I'm blind. Answer is 3 posts up lol. My bad.

Edited on 05/20/2009 at 11:41:27 AM PST

[Post New]by deb1258 on May 29, 09 12:58 PM
Bought this game three times. Uninstalled and re-installed it three times--three seems to be the number--and still have to start all over again from the beginning each and every time!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I was careful to finish the scene or event each time. So far, I hate this game. Oh, and the technical people were absolutely worthless. Wrote three(!!!) times and got NOTHING.

[Post New]by Melodyzsong on Sep 1, 09 6:37 AM
Thank you. I like this game very much, but I am not getting it on full screen, is anyone else, or is that the way the game is? If so, How do I get it to full screen?

[Post New]by Patty299 on Sep 19, 10 2:33 AM
Help please!!!!
How do I get to chapter 2, I've done all the parts of chapter 1, have 4 stars for each card, can't work out what to do next

Zobig
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Zobig on Sep 19, 10 7:15 AM
Since so may are having difficulties with the game reading the later forum replies and now, seems nothing was corrected to make the game play without technical difficulties . I will skip this game and not purchase it even for $2.99. I have bought before games with technical difficulties and it is frustrating to get to a point in the game and you can't complete it. I have been finding more and more problems lately.
Most of the the time Technical support it not helpful.
Thanks for the opinions in the forum saved myself a lot of money and frustration.
Thanks guys!
B

[Post New]by jcsmith6347 on Sep 19, 10 7:57 AM
I started to download this game and was advised not to download from Norton

[Post New]by lizhlm on Jun 27, 11 11:44 PM
I followed the x's in chap 3 on the apt bld and I can't put in the 12th x. I can see on the walkthrough that it goes under the top window and slightly to the right but I can not make it click the x. Please help!

[Post New]by 83mukul on Nov 14, 11 5:20 AM
Hi Atul
Can you show me some online cards game website where i can play rummy and poker help me please, because i am new here.

Regards
Mukul Fugaat

[Post New]by 83mukul on Dec 16, 11 4:10 AM
Hi Atul,

Thanks for your suggestion....

Mukul

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts