Airliebird60
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

Silver Land Sale - 20% off

[Post New]by Airliebird60 on Jan 17, 15 4:06 AM
Just clicked on a plot of land and found that there was just 20% off for silver, I think that's a bit mean considering there was 50% off land for gold (if I remember correctly)

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:Silver Land Sale - 20% off

[Post New]by eli173 on Jan 17, 15 5:54 AM
Given the exorbitant prices of almost everything, 20% is extremely low for any kind of sale. Silver land sales are usually 30% and we've also seen 50%, albeit rarely. There's also a silver sale today but it's still much more expensive to buy silver with gold and then land than an outright land purchase with gold.

Donanjo
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Donanjo on Jan 17, 15 7:20 AM
I have been patiently waiting for a land sale. Finally it's here but only 20% off. Is it really worth the purchase?

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by aleutcia on Jan 17, 15 11:15 AM
Even though 20% is a pretty low discount, I have been waiting sooooo long for a land sale that I dove right in and bought 4.

Alien8d
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by Alien8d on Jan 17, 15 11:24 AM
I'm disappointed as I have waited a long time for a land sale. I could bare it no longer so I went ahead and purchased land. Just my luck, this sale popped up the very next day! Lol. Oh well, still love the game!

mazza1608
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mazza1608 on Jan 18, 15 9:48 PM
I log in a number of times every day and didn't get the land sale. Like everyone I have been waiting a long time. Am I the only one that didn't get the land sale?

Airliebird60
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Airliebird60 on Jan 19, 15 3:12 AM
There was no pop-up announcing a land sale, it was just luck on my part that I clicked on one of the available plots and saw the 20% off red banner.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Jan 19, 15 7:31 AM
there was no mention of a silver sale on land i found out through reading Airliebird's post and i have to say it was a very mead sale

ac5kat43
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by ac5kat43 on Jan 19, 15 9:05 AM
Thank You So Much Airliebird60 for your land sale post!! I would have totally missed it with no banner showing up in any of my 6 manors.

And to make this 20% sale even worse, DM posted on Facebook that it would last through the 'weekend' but the land was only on sale Saturday!! I was hoping to buy more land Sunday and was unpleasantly surprised to find it no longer on sale!!

Dark Manor on Facebook
January 17 at 12:05am ·

Take advantage of our Quicksilver sale this weekend! Get discounts on all silver packs and silver land expansions.

It would be nice if DM made amends to us by having another silver land sale with a game banner, at a better discount, and preferably within the next week or two. Please DM???

susukaram
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by susukaram on Jan 19, 15 2:00 PM
mazza1608 wrote:Am I the only one that didn't get the land sale?

no, I didn't get it, too.
They are worse and worse every time.

susukaram

Go to: