Making caustic liquid

[Post New]by mad4football on Jan 17, 15 3:20 PM
No matter how many times I try, I cannot pick up the pipette. Tried exiting the game and going back in but it still doesn't work. Anyone else had this issue or any ideas on what I can do. It's very frustrating and I don't think I can go any further in the game

hopieq
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Re:Making caustic liquid

[Post New]by hopieq on Jan 18, 15 5:41 AM
You have to put the pipette on the wall with the recipe for the liquid first. Then the instructions for the mini game should pop up. Took me a minute to figure it out too.

[Post New]by mad4football on Jan 18, 15 6:57 AM
Thanks hopieq. Tried that but it didn't work. Had to skip, which I hate having to do. Anyway, managed to get further now.

[Post New]by shelterhill on Jan 18, 15 11:19 AM
Same problem here, had to skip it, which is a shame because it was an easy thing to do, but well

[Post New]by baglady159 on Jan 20, 15 2:00 PM
I'm going to have to skip it too and I hate skipping puzzles. But I put the pipette on the wall and now cannot pick it up to use it. Bummer!

stasibug
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by stasibug on Jan 21, 15 2:00 PM
Same here. If anyone knows if there is a solution, can you please let us know?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 21, 15 7:13 PM
hopieq already gave the solution. That's how I did it. You first add the recipe and the pipette to the wall, and then the recipe pops up, and you can use the pipette to get the different liquids.

stasibug
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by stasibug on Jan 22, 15 3:36 PM
Thanks Valdy. But... the problem is the hand wants to pick up the pipette but the game won't let you. Oh well!

gameplayer43
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by gameplayer43 on Feb 1, 15 2:52 PM
I have the same problem. Hand won't pick up pipette.

[Post New]by slikmar on Jun 9, 15 5:49 PM
I had same problem. I fixed it by temporarily switching from full screen to windowed screen. Then I could pick up the pipette and finish the puzzle.
widescreen may work also, but don;t know.

[Post New]by ThemePark on Dec 6, 15 2:56 PM
I tried running the game in windowed mode, but always got a message that my resolution didn't support windowed mode. So I tried widescreen, and I can confirm that that allows you to pick up and use the pipette as intended.

Go to: