I cant figure out how to put the fire out please help
Amy

Renee02
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,068 Posts

Re:Stove is on fire

[Post New]by Renee02 on May 17, 09 2:55 PM
you need to open the shed, the doorknob is in the sandbox and the key is under the welcome mat. after you get them to open the shed and pick up the fire extinguisher don't forget to praise them. putting out an oven fire is a trophy.

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on May 18, 09 12:18 PM
Hi; I made the mistake of praising them when they discovered the fire and now they won't pick up the key or acknowledge the door knob in the sand box.

I keep dropping them on the shed until they see the fire, but then they won't do the rest.

Any suggestions?

[Post New]by krzymom on May 18, 09 12:19 PM
ok my shed is already open and now i have a oven fire but when i drag them to the oven they just stand there waving and saying oven fire and when i take them to the shed they dont get nothing that will put it out what can i do

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on May 18, 09 12:20 PM
Pick one up and drop him on the fire extinguishers. You might have to do it once or twice.

[Post New]by marBeyond on May 20, 09 6:30 AM
Renee02 wrote:you need to open the shed, the doorknob is in the sandbox and the key is under the welcome mat. after you get them to open the shed and pick up the fire extinguisher don't forget to praise them. putting out an oven fire is a trophy.

plzz help !
where exactly is the sandbox?and the shed?
and what id doorknob??
i am new in the game +i try t figure out

tnxxx

Edited on 05/20/2009 at 6:32:33 AM PST

Dee_P
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Dee_P on May 20, 09 9:07 AM
marBeyond wrote:
Renee02 wrote:you need to open the shed, the doorknob is in the sandbox and the key is under the welcome mat. after you get them to open the shed and pick up the fire extinguisher don't forget to praise them. putting out an oven fire is a trophy.

plzz help !
where exactly is the sandbox?and the shed?
and what id doorknob??
i am new in the game +i try t figure out

tnxxx

The sandbox is just outside of the office. The doorknob is in the top left of the sandbox.
The shed is in the top left of the screen above the workshop.

[Post New]by jerjac on May 21, 09 9:01 AM
I keep dropping her on the sandbox and she wont acknowledge the doorknob, and when i drop her on the key she wont pick that up either

Atropos
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by Atropos on May 21, 09 9:08 AM
The doorknob has to come first. Be sure you are dropping her on the right object in the sandbox. It does look like a toy.

MommyMeka
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by MommyMeka on May 21, 09 9:13 AM
You have to put the doorknob on the shed first ( should say something like sees doorknob when you put her over it) Then you can get the key from under the mat

TWNADINE
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by TWNADINE on May 21, 09 9:13 AM
jerjac wrote:I keep dropping her on the sandbox and she wont acknowledge the doorknob, and when i drop her on the key she wont pick that up either

Your won't pick the key up until the knob is on the door. Make sure the white ring is around the door knob in the right corner of the sand box. They should pick it up and walk to the shed and place the knob on the door. After that, then pick them up and put them on the door mat to get the key.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on May 27, 09 8:52 PM
bumping this up

Go to: