RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

How do I get rid of a Friend

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jan 17, 15 3:38 PM
Sorry if this is already talked about but I would like to get rid of a friend Cause she seems 2 be looking over me shoulder all de time

HELP Ria

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

Re:How do I get rid of a Friend

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jan 17, 15 3:42 PM
Go to your social page RiaBonus and click on the minus sign (-) by the friend you wish to get rid of. The name will appear in declined and will possibly vanish with the next update!

bayouguy
Clownfish
Clownfish
815 Posts

[Post New]by bayouguy on Jan 17, 15 6:10 PM
Are you talking about in the game or on the forum? If somebody is behaving inappropriately on the forum, report them to the mods.

Gonzo

wigwag53
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by wigwag53 on Jan 17, 15 6:37 PM
Just happened to catch about deleting friends. Since before christmas, it does not seem to be working. I sent a message awhile back about this but no reply & no fix. You can delete them & won't be able to send or receive gifts but for some reason they stay in your score area & it never used to be this way. Just another glitch that doesn't seem to get fixed. Hang in there!

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Jan 17, 15 7:13 PM
The only way to get rid of players on the uninvited list is for them to also click on their avatar and this will get them off, but this happened a few months ago and then to invite someone you had to leave your social page open as the minute you left to play the invite disappeared,

this was a fix to get the uninvited off your list and it went wrong, so you will have to live with it, just another quirk in the MC game,

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jan 17, 15 8:07 PM
To remove a friend from your friend list, click the minus sign that is next to their name. That person's name will move to your declined list.

If you change your mind and want to re-friend that person, go to your declined list and click on the check mark that is next to their name.

Now my understanding of things from viewing posts in other threads is that when you remove someone from your friend list, your name will move from their friend list and into their invited list.
If that person clicks on the minus sign next to your name in their invited list, your name will be removed completely from their game and their name will be removed from your declined list.

Dawnyl
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by Dawnyl on Jan 17, 15 8:11 PM
How can someone be looking over your shoulder? There's virtually no interaction between players, save for gifting.

julz1950
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by julz1950 on Jan 17, 15 8:56 PM
I'm with Dawnyl, Please tell your story! Just curious or nosy as the case may be.

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Jan 18, 15 2:07 AM
Dawnyl wrote:How can someone be looking over your shoulder? There's virtually no interaction between players, save for gifting.

Me too !!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 18, 15 2:32 AM
Lioula wrote:
Dawnyl wrote:How can someone be looking over your shoulder? There's virtually no interaction between players, save for gifting.

Me too !!

oh, no! is a side effect of too much gaming paranoia?
why are you looking at me like that?

I have deleted one person...someone who begged for stamps...said she'd (or he'd?) love me forever if she got these stamps....gifted her 3 days in a row and never heard more except more begging in the forum about NEEDING NEW FRIENDS..WAH,wah, wah. (yep, a dreaded "Taker").
No gifts, no private messages, nada.

Otherwise, everybody stays on my list.
Some gift almost daily, some once a week, some once in a blue moon...maybe a couple more 'never's, but none ticked me off like the forum beggar. (you know who you are).

julz1950
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by julz1950 on Jan 18, 15 3:57 PM
I think we all have had similar experiences as susiewastaken and usually a simple delete takes care of it. BUT don't ya wish you could warn others about these greedy grabbers? I mean really not even a plain stamp "thank you"?

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jan 20, 15 2:14 PM
bayouguy wrote:Are you talking about in the game or on the forum? If somebody is behaving inappropriately on the forum, report them to the mods.

Gonzo

The Game

RiaBonus

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jan 20, 15 2:39 PM

Well Dawny its like this when I'm playing de game and this creature or person is always above me and looks creepy

Ria

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jan 20, 15 2:49 PM
and by De way she or him is not in the gift place only in the game "I Duno"

Ria B

aimeoa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by aimeoa on Jan 20, 15 3:55 PM
I may be missing something but how do you know who has sent a gift??
I play on android and just seem to get notice that I have a gift and can't see anything that indicates who it is from.

Edited on 01/21/2015 at 12:40:51 AM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jan 20, 15 3:58 PM
Aimeoa..........click on each individual gift, NOT the "get all" button (or whatever it says)..........will show you each gifter and what gift they sent.

karatopa
Catfish
Catfish
1,550 Posts

[Post New]by karatopa on Jan 20, 15 4:06 PM
well i read with interest but i still don't understand how anyone can be watching over any bodys shoulder in this game but it's bed time so if you figure it out you could sum it up for me and i will look in the morning lol

Dawnyl
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by Dawnyl on Jan 20, 15 4:16 PM
I'm just as confused as I was before!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jan 20, 15 4:49 PM
Me too!

bilby_girl
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by bilby_girl on Jan 20, 15 5:34 PM
Just guessing here, but I think Ria may have had a friend who has now been deleted but is still showing on her scoreboard with a creepy looking avatar.

Ria, the only thing I can suggest is to search the forum either by that persons name or ID and PM them asking them to remove you from their game.

Go to: