muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

USA Map and Compass

[Post New]by muttmom on Jan 17, 15 6:26 PM
OK, I finished the quest and then it takes me to the Collections. I can't find these items in the collections and I've looked twice. Can anyone help, please.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:USA Map and Compass

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 17, 15 9:06 PM

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jun 17, 14 9:08 PM

All items below are listed by the number of resources used to play the mini-game not by their position on the grid.
Amber Glass
Shard 1 Arylen's Porcelain shop 7
Shard 2 Library 7
Shard 3 Butterfly Sanctuary 7
Shard 4 Bennet Photography 3
Shard 5 Vincent's Art Studio 5

USA Map
1st piece Arylen's Porcelain shop 4
2nd piece Library 4
3rd piece Butterfly Sanctuary 4
4th piece Park Ranger 4
5th piece Toy Repair 4

Music Box
Base- Arylen's Porcelain 5
Mechanical Part Library 5
Lower body Butterfly Sanctuary 5
Upper body Park Ranger 5
Crank Toy Repair 5

Compass
Base plate Arylen's Porcelain 3
Bearings Library 3
Needle Butterfly Sanctuary 3
Magnifier Park Ranger 3
Bow Toy Repair 3

Pocket Watch
Body Arylen's Porcelain 8
Mechanism Library 8
Face Butterfly Sanctuary 8
Cover Park Ranger 8
Clicker Toy Repair 8

Toy Car
Chassis Arylen's Porcelain 10
Trunk Library 10
Hood Butterfly Sanctuary 10
Grill Park Ranger 10
Wheels Toy Repair 10

Vintage Phone
Body Phil's stamps 3
Rotary Dial Bird watching 3
Cradle Crawford Fishery 3
Ear Piece Botanical Garden 3
Mouth Piece Teodi's Tailor Shop 3

Toy Robot
Body Phil's Stamps 4
Chest Bird Watching 4
Arm Crawford Fishery 4
Head Botanical Garden 4
Feet Teodi's Tailor Shop 4

Opera Mask
Piece 1 Phil's Stamps 5
Piece 2 Bird Watching 5
Opera Mask 3 - Crawford Fisheries 5
Opera Mask 4 - Botanical Garden 5
Piece 5 Teodi's Tailor Shop 5

Phonograph
Turntable and Bracket Phil's Stamps 7
Record Bird Watching 7
Elbow Crawford Fishery 7
Crank Botanical Garden 7
Horn Teodi's Tailor 7

Block Puzzle
Piece 1 Phil's stamps 8
Piece 2 Bird watching 8
Piece 3 Crawford fishery 8
Piece 4 Botanical Garden 8
Piece 5 Teodi's Tailor 8

Charm Necklace
Heart Charm Phil's Stamps 10
Charmless Bracelet Bird Watching 10
Angel Charm Crawford Fishery 10
Butterfly Charm Botanical Garden 10
Flower Charm Teodi's Tailor 10

Stereoscope
Image Toy Repair 7
Left Eye Piece Bennet's Photography 5
Body Bennet's Photography 8
Adjuster Park Ranger 7
Right Eye Piece Vincent's Art Studio 8

Badge
Piece 1 Bennet's Photography 4
Piece 2 Bennet's photography 7
Piece 3 Bennet's Photography 10
Piece 4 ]Vincent's Art Studio 7
Piece 5 Vincent's Art Studio 10

I have a spreadsheet located on Google that does not require a download; if anyone wants the link please PM me, lavender envelope at the top of the post and viewed over there to the right >>>>>>>>>

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

USA Map and Compass

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 18, 15 6:16 AM
muttmom wrote:OK, I finished the quest and then it takes me to the Collections. I can't find these items in the collections and I've looked twice. Can anyone help, please.

They are in the special "crest collection" - this appears in your collections tab at the top, to the right of the platinum collection, and has purple background with a crest on it.

1kess1
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by 1kess1 on Jan 18, 15 7:05 AM
Are we still earning stars for completing these items? I did a few to gain back what I've spent looking for the plane parts, but none were awarded. No plane parts either. I am feeling less that happy with the plane quests right now. I read in another post that we have to use gold bars to get one of the first two parts. Is that correct? thanks for any pointers !!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 18, 15 7:58 AM
1K:Are we still earning stars for completing these items?
OE: I have read that stars are not necessarily being paid on all AES collections. Check your inventory number on tabs first before taking the reward and then see if the starts are going there without popping up on screen first.

1k: I did a few to gain back what I've spent looking for the plane parts, but none were awarded. No plane parts either. I am feeling less that happy with the plane quests right now.

OE:There are some of the quests for Fix that plane that get starts for the larger quest, the subsections do to get stars.

1K:I read in another post that we have to use gold bars to get one of the first two parts. Is that correct? thanks for any pointers!!!

OE: Not the first two parts *see threads below for details. The only gold bars that are involved in the Fix the Plane quest is playing the gold slot machine. I got enough gold back on the gold and on the star machine that I think I was out less than 15 Gold in the end.

Remote control for airplane engine quest
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/339386.page#5888532

Edited on 02/01/2015 at 6:07:11 AM PST

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 18, 15 8:11 AM
1kess1 wrote:Are we still earning stars for completing these items?

Yes, we do still get a star for these - it is just that it no longer flashes up on the screen as a reward. But if you go to your inventory and look in the resouces folder, you should find that a star is in fact added each time.
No plane parts either. I am feeling less that happy with the plane quests right now.

You should get plane parts if you complete the quests for them - the quest should disappear and the items should appear inside the plane itself (though they are not always very visible!
I read in another post that we have to use gold bars to get one of the first two parts. Is that correct? thanks for any pointers !!

As Oddly says, the only time that gold bars are needed is for one of the parts which is in the gold slot machine at the arcade (another one is in the stars machine).Yes you have to pay with gold (and two are taken off you just for going to the machine in the first place) - but you win some gold back from playing, and also some useful keepsakes / food items, so it is not so bad!

Go to: