bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 18, 15 12:29 AM
From early childhood Victoria D'Artagnan dreamt of becoming the royal musketeer. One day, she was given a chance to realize that dream. She learned that the Crown Prince was wrongly imprisoned and would handsomely reward anyone brave enough to save him and help return the throne to its rightful place. Without hesitation, Victoria set out on a journey to rescue the Prince. Join her on this unforgettable adventure!

It’s one for all and all for one!

Re:The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest

[Post New]by Isator on Jan 18, 15 8:29 AM
well--- this game is a bit of a headache. How on earth do you get enough material ?
I was stuck already level 9 not having enough stones. So I ran out of time waiting for the market to give me everything but stones ...oh well... then on level 10 you have no choice it seems... either you build the sawmill or you fill in the holes - either way- you dont have enough stones or wood.
How is that game work ???

AkariNBG
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by AkariNBG on Jan 18, 15 8:51 AM
Isator wrote:well--- this game is a bit of a headache. How on earth do you get enough material ?
I was stuck already level 9 not having enough stones. So I ran out of time waiting for the market to give me everything but stones ...oh well... then on level 10 you have no choice it seems... either you build the sawmill or you fill in the holes - either way- you dont have enough stones or wood.
How is that game work ???

If you need the walkthrough for the 10th level go to neighbour theme about 10th level, there is a solution.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 18, 15 10:53 AM
I agree with you, Isator. I had to replay Level 5 a couple of times until I 'got it' and I'm now stuck on Level 9.

I like a challenge as much as the next person, but there's a good challenge and then there's total frustration when not collecting a certain item, or collecting it and then using it where it's not meant to be used, just totals frustration in needing to restart several times. Games should be fun to get us out of our everyday chores, obligations and downright misery. When they're like this, they just become tedious.

Shame, because I enjoyed it so far and it had promise and some different stuff going on (as Janette5 said so well in her review). When I need to calculate so far ahead as to how many stones/gold/iron I may need just to get through a level, I'm afraid I'm out of the window. My brain simply isn't wired when it comes to math; and I don't mind admitting it. I'm not usually so dense, but in this one if you take only one wrong step somewhere you've no choice but to re-start.

I'll keep it and look again in the weeks to come when, no doubt, a lot more threads will appear with peeps being stuck.

Good luck, everyone and enjoy

ETA: Sorry, I forgot. AkariNBG, can you please tell me what Neighbour Theme is and where to find it? Might help. Thank you in advance.

Edited on 01/18/2015 at 11:18:29 AM PST

AkariNBG
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by AkariNBG on Jan 18, 15 11:16 AM
Tiger2010, here is the link to theme: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/343539.page

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 18, 15 11:33 AM
AkariNBG wrote:Tiger2010, here is the link to theme: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/343539.page

Thank you very much, AkariNBG

[Post New]by presnip12 on Jan 19, 15 10:10 AM
I must be dense also. I'm stuck at level 10 and went to the link http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/343539 and can find nothing related to Neighbor theme. This game is ticking me off. I counted out the number of piles of stone I would need to complete the game and keep coming out 1 pile of stone short. I think I'm going to ask to trade in this game for another game.

marciabb
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by marciabb on Jan 20, 15 1:55 AM
I'm stuck at level 21. Whatever I do, there's always something short, wood, stone, gold etc. Why isn't there a walkthrough for this difficult game?

Edited on 01/20/2015 at 12:35:04 PM PST

[Post New]by presnip12 on Jan 20, 15 8:54 AM
do you remember how you got through level 10?

AkariNBG
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by AkariNBG on Jan 20, 15 9:01 AM
presnip12, marciabb
Please wait a while,developers are preparing a walkthrough.

They working on youtube version and later there will be a text version.

marciabb
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by marciabb on Jan 20, 15 12:36 PM
AkariNBG wrote:presnip12, marciabb
Please wait a while,developers are preparing a walkthrough.

They working on youtube version and later there will be a text version.

That's great! We really need that!

marciabb
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by marciabb on Jan 20, 15 12:49 PM
presnip12 wrote:do you remember how you got through level 10?

No sorry I don't remember... I guess I was lucky.. Just wait for the walkthrough on YouTube

1nita
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by 1nita on Jan 21, 15 10:34 AM
Make sure you have the bag in Inventory and use the bag, It will give you one extra stone.

[Post New]by CaptureTheGlory on Feb 5, 15 8:48 AM
It gives you one but you need three.

[Post New]by CaptureTheGlory on Feb 5, 15 8:51 AM
I'm stuck on 10 too, lol.

terry1921
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by terry1921 on Mar 4, 15 11:11 AM
I have done level 11 several times. I need silver and can't see where to get it and I have flax but don't know what to do with it and I keep running out of food.

terry1921
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by terry1921 on Mar 4, 15 11:16 AM
You get through 10 by using the bag, it gives you more stones. Go to the bakery (You need to build both because you need a LOT of food to rescue the marques. You can get the second player at this point. Then go to the silver mine... you will need a lot of that too, so don't stop once it doesn't look like you need it anymore. Then go through the gate and only go back to the sawmill AFTER you are through the gate.

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Mar 4, 15 11:29 AM
@terry1921
Have you checked this thread out yet?

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/343595.page

mbmb6868 posted a walkthrough to get through the level with 3 stars. Hope that answers your questions. Good luck and have fun!

Edited on 03/04/2015 at 11:29:55 AM PST

[Post New]by watsupdock on May 12, 15 12:24 AM
I too am stuck on level 10 as there is not enough material, I have tried eight different ways and then level is impossible. The second bakery should have been a brick works or the holes should not have been put infront of the sawmill. help

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on May 12, 15 9:14 AM
watsupdock wrote:I too am stuck on level 10 as there is not enough material, I have tried eight different ways and then level is impossible. The second bakery should have been a brick works or the holes should not have been put infront of the sawmill. help

There is exactly enough material, if you plan carefully. Below is a walkthrough, if you want it. You may be able to change the order a little, but if you don't do the things in bold, you can't finish.

You can't finish this level if you don't go into the castle and get all the stone just inside the entrance long before trying to free the Marquise. You also can't waste any stone. Don't upgrade or build anything you don't need right away.

Equip the bag immediately
, then this is the order I used to finish:

1) Fix the bakery in the upper middle
2) Collect resources leading up to the bakery on the upper left (don't repair it yet)
3) Upgrade your tent
4) Repair the bakery on the upper left
5) Collect resources leading up to the iron mine and part-way up the path to the castle - go as far as and clear the rock pile (with the bag this will give you 4 stone)
6) Repair the iron mine on the lower right
7) Just collect resources until you have enough iron to repair the castle gate, then repair it
8) Collect enough rock from inside the castle to repair the road leading to the sawmill, then repair the sawmill
9) Then just keep collecting resources and working your way to the Marquise

If you do it in the above order, you will have exactly enough rock to finish. I'm pretty certain you can finish in gold time, too, if you keep your workers moving.

Go to: