I hope someone knows the answer to this one!

[Post New]by gamelover55 on May 17, 09 10:17 PM
In Virtual Families the girl keeps having low energy so I put her in bed a lot and still she has low energy, anybody know what I should do? Sure appreciate it! Also I have bought a lot of groceries but they keep looking for snacks where are they located and how do I get them?
Would appreciate any help!
Thanks

jnapoleon82
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

Re:I hope someone knows the answer to this one!

[Post New]by jnapoleon82 on May 17, 09 10:35 PM
As for the snacks they get them from the fridge on their own , you dont have to get them. Put the little girl in bed at night and put the green glove on her for "going to bed" then turn the game off for the night. When you check in the next morning the child should be rested along with everyone else.

Sunbreak
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Sunbreak on May 17, 09 10:35 PM
This can be caused by a couple of things, first make sure you aren't trying to play or even open the game during "their" night time. Doing so keeps them from getting enough rest. If that is not the case then use the check up thing under the medicines to find out if she has an infection. An infection can leave them weak. If you have to use one of the antibiotics give them fruit afterward. This will help with the energy restoration. Hope this helps

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on May 17, 09 10:37 PM
Hi gamelover55! About every 4 hours the store has new items to buy. It's on rotation actually..lol. I would buy an energy drink for that person. As for the snacks, they are usually the bananas or a blood orange- you buy those from the store as well.

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on May 17, 09 10:41 PM
I found the best thing was to make sure their nighttime is my night time .. I haven't had a problem since

Simsane
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Simsane on May 18, 09 12:07 AM
After you have opened your game, click on Menu and then look to see what version you have. If it's version 1.00.01 or 1.00.02 then you're going to have problems no matter what. If you had bought the game directly from Last Day of Work, you would now have version 1.00.05 and they've fixed that problem. You need to contact Big Fish Games people and ask them to please update to version 1.00.05. Once you do that, the tiredness issues fix themselves -- even if you keep opening the game up.

But otherwise, if you normally play in the evenings, switch your families from Day to Night. In other words, the way the game is set up, when it's daytime for you, it's daytime for them. But if you usually sit and play in the evenings, if you switch they day/night then it will be 6:00 in the morning for them when it's 6:00 in the evening for you. When it's 10:00 in the evening for you, it will be 10:00 in the morning for them. That way, if you are gone all day at school or work, they will be sleeping and then be as energetic as possible when you actually have time to play them. I've been playing this way for a while now and love it.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on May 18, 09 3:06 AM
Simsane wrote:After you have opened your game, click on Menu and then look to see what version you have. If it's version 1.00.01 or 1.00.02 then you're going to have problems no matter what. If you had bought the game directly from Last Day of Work, you would now have version 1.00.05 and they've fixed that problem. You need to contact Big Fish Games people and ask them to please update to version 1.00.05. Once you do that, the tiredness issues fix themselves -- even if you keep opening the game up.

But otherwise, if you normally play in the evenings, switch your families from Day to Night. In other words, the way the game is set up, when it's daytime for you, it's daytime for them. But if you usually sit and play in the evenings, if you switch they day/night then it will be 6:00 in the morning for them when it's 6:00 in the evening for you. When it's 10:00 in the evening for you, it will be 10:00 in the morning for them. That way, if you are gone all day at school or work, they will be sleeping and then be as energetic as possible when you actually have time to play them. I've been playing this way for a while now and love it.

Actually, Big Fish sells the updated version (.05).

Go to: