bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Asami's Sushi Shop forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 17, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Asami's Sushi Shop forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Asami's Sushi Shop players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Screen reolution for windowed mode?

[Post New]by KFS416 on May 18, 09 6:04 AM
The game won't let me play in windowed mode because that is not supported with my current screen resolution... Does anyone know what the proper screen resolution would be to allow me to play in windowed mode?

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

Re:Welcome to Asami's Sushi Shop forum

[Post New]by bfgAegean on May 18, 09 10:27 AM
Hello KFS416! I’m very sorry to hear that you are having some technical difficulties with the screen resolution for Asami's Sushi Shop. I would recommend that you browse through our Help Topics we have set up on our site. They are great, and have answers to all sorts of questions. Just type in your question, and hit ‘Find Answers.’ You can access our help page by clicking here.

[Post New]by greenmonkey314 on May 18, 09 2:26 PM
quick question...i have just downloaded Asami's Sushi Shops w/o a problem..but i can't install the game (free 1 hr version). i have windows xp w/ sp2 and all of the updates necessary to use the computer and games w/o any problems. the error code is 768-71. it is saying that there is not enough memory on my G: drive. but that is not where i want the game to be saved to. how can i change that option?

[Post New]by hgyugdejf on May 18, 09 2:39 PM
bfgAegean wrote:Hello KFS416! I’m very sorry to hear that you are having some technical difficulties with the screen resolution for Asami's Sushi Shop. I would recommend that you browse through our Help Topics we have set up on our site. They are great, and have answers to all sorts of questions. Just type in your question, and hit ‘Find Answers.’ You can access our help page by clicking <a href=” http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home”>here.

[Post New]by reyaughi on May 18, 09 7:27 PM
KFS416 wrote:The game won't let me play in windowed mode because that is not supported with my current screen resolution... Does anyone know what the proper screen resolution would be to allow me to play in windowed mode?

This game requires a pretty high resolution to go into windowed mode. The game won't window at anything lower than a 1280x1024 resolution on my computer. Also, if you change your resolution while the game is running, this can make it think that your resolution is lower than what you may have changed it to.

cry5tal
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by cry5tal on May 19, 09 6:11 PM
reyaughi wrote:
This game requires a pretty high resolution to go into windowed mode. The game won't window at anything lower than a 1280x1024 resolution on my computer. Also, if you change your resolution while the game is running, this can make it think that your resolution is lower than what you may have changed it to.

oh, so that's why my laptop won't let me go into window mode; that's kinda sucky for wide screen users my resolution is 1280x800...on another note, i didn't like that if you wanted to replay for expert on a level, you had to do it right away. if you exited it to the map screen, you won't be able to replay a level...

edit: unless i was just dumb and wasn't clicking properly?

Edited on 05/19/2009 at 6:11:44 PM PST

[Post New]by momof1andtwins on May 23, 09 7:47 AM
Why is this game sooooo slow? I never have problems with the speed of my computer with any other games, but i just can't even play it because of the click & wait, its like everything is in slow motion. . .

salem01
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by salem01 on Jun 8, 09 2:49 PM
This game is driving me crazy all of this slow motion crap I really hate that I purchased this game because it's no fun

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Apr 23, 11 8:05 PM
This game is boring! It moves sooo slow! It takes to long for the screen to catch up with your clicks and as if this is an old game, because it moves at regular nintendo speed. Graphics are dull and game is slow!

Go to: