Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

My Strategies Are Fail! What Do You Do?

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jan 18, 15 5:26 AM

I will try to read a couple more of the posts here but good golly Miss Molly does anyone have any sort of general rule that you apply inthis game?
I am up to level ahhh I think it would be considered about the 33rd level and guess who has gotten exactly 2 on each & every of those 33 stages?

(It'd be more accurate if there were a goat emoticon, or goaticon if you will LOLZ because that's what my name means. In Hebrew it means wild mountain goat, but apparently I've discovered that its also a name in French, meaning gazelle. Same thing. Anyway.... WOOPS!
So I am unable to watch many videos on the popular video-watching site so I wanted to try here. (I get all white screens. And right now, on this weekend, that's just wrong :p

Re:My Strategies Are Fail! What Do You Do?

[Post New]by onehandednan on Jan 19, 15 12:17 PM
I make sure I improve the office 1st. it is also important to get the auto delivery bonus. if I don't have enough jewels, i replay another easier level to get more. I don't use the jewels on the easier level because they will be available, added, for my new level.I also upgrade workshop as quickly as possible; upgrade before delivery. it will shorten the number of deliveries you need to make. i hope this helps. i did not get gold on each level but did finish the game.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jan 22, 15 7:24 PM
Ok thanks. I will try that if I haven't already.
(I'm kind of playing this every now & then.. The sounds get on my nerves REALLY badly. The bell dinging that oyu hear for each delivery.)

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by beltie on Jun 14, 15 7:38 PM
I believe you can mute the sounds in the Options Menu.

There are a couple of things I do first.

Play the level to find out what the requirements are. For example: If there are dogs or flutists, how much of what resource do they need to be paid.

Also play the Level one time to find out what items need to be built for the Level and how much of each resource is required for them. That will help you understand what buildings you need to build first and/or upgrade first. And . . . what materials you need to order first if the resource isn't available through a Farm, Quarry, or Bank. These are things like Iron and Wood, which sometimes the only way to get them is to Order them through Home Base (I forget what the game is calling Camp or Home)

Side Note: It isn't always a good thing to Upgrade a Workshop. Each time you upgrade the Workshop you can make more of a product at one time; however, that also means the quantity of resources needed is higher.

I've played the entire series and learned some of these through trial ad error and help from other players. I also keep a cheat sheet of what products require what resources and how much it costs to upgrade a building

Hope that helps

Go to: