Bejewelled book stuck.

[Post New]by MejenCa on Jan 18, 15 7:03 AM
THIS IS NOT A FORUM ISSUE AND I AM SICK OF HAVING TO USE THE FORUM TO GET TECH NOT TACTICAL HELP! I am supposed to press the jewels in order to open it but I can't click out of the page to see the code behind. Yet another buggy game.....

ivy9179
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Bejewelled book stuck.

[Post New]by ivy9179 on Jan 21, 15 12:02 PM
I am having the same problem. The guide is absolutely no help.

DJG1122
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by DJG1122 on Jan 21, 15 3:08 PM
I had the same problem. Backed out and came back in several times. I touched the top jewel, the right jewel, the bottom jewel and then the left jewel and it worked. Hope this helps.

DJG1122
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by DJG1122 on Jan 21, 15 3:11 PM
Pink, green, blue, yellow.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 22, 15 9:02 AM
Hi MejenCa,

I'm sorry to hear that there's trouble with clicking on the jewels in order to move on. Hopefully, the tip from DJG1122 will help with this (Thanks, DJG1122 !).

Since there seems to be an underlying tech issue that's causing this, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. To clarify, you're definitely welcome to post any issues with the game to its designated tech thread (Please post any TECH ISSUES for Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition here. ). However, this thread is mainly so that we can track any prevalent issues that need to be brought to the developer's attention and so that other users can see if others are experiencing the same issue.

For actual step-by-step technical assistance with an issue that you are specifically experiencing, the best thing to do is to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

bfgWaimea

Go to: