bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

Blog Walkthrough Available for 3 Cards to Midnight

[Post New]by bfgAegean on May 18, 09 10:24 AM
Hey everybody! I just wanted to stop by and let you all know that a blog walkthrough is now available for 3 Cards to Midnight. It contains annotated imagery and steps from beginning to end. You can access it by clicking here.

Have fun!

Edited on 05/18/2009 at 10:24:27 AM PST

CTEnsley
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Blog Walkthrough Available for 3 Cards to Midnight

[Post New]by CTEnsley on May 19, 09 9:12 AM
3 Cards to Midnight is one of the best games I've played. The storyline was unique and the "acting" excellent. I have only 2 minor criticisms. The sound of the characters talking in the cut scenes was very slurred and difficult to understand...especialy Ylli. Secondly, I would love to be able to plan the minigames/puzzles on their own. I have to admit I skipped a few because I couldn't figure them out and wanted to get back to the story. I think I will check the walkthrough and play again on a different level. Great game!!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 11, 09 3:01 PM
It seems that the puzzles and the cards don't change between easy / medium / hard levels.

Spoiler follows.
To defeat Ylli, I used the moon and the hanged man. They are joined to Jess and to each other. Both were on four stars too.

Edited on 11/11/2009 at 3:02:07 PM PST

[Post New]by PagalMasala on Feb 28, 10 3:56 PM
You know what I found odd? In Chapter one there is a major flaw in scenery. She talks about a restaurant called Bombay Gardens or something like that...and when it shows the inside, it's either a Japanese or Chinese one!
I LOVE this game! I have started the sequel...boy wow...

florianna98
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by florianna98 on Oct 16, 10 11:23 PM
None of the words given in the walk through applied to the key words in my game. That's okay, but I think it should say somewhere that "These are the words I found".

All the puzzles seemed to be right.

[Post New]by lizhlm on Jun 26, 11 2:22 PM
I have used the blog but in section 2 or 3 the picture 0f the apt and bld x;s do not match. There should be an x under and to the right. of thr top windowt How do I get
or where do I put the funal x in so I can move on?

Go to: