simlady40
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Bag Booster

[Post New]by simlady40 on Jan 18, 15 11:53 AM
Hi

I have now got the bag booster but when I click on it put it in the square it doesn't work? the first booster is still there - do I take that one out first? I have tried everything and I cant get this to work/

thanks

AkariNBG
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Bag Booster

[Post New]by AkariNBG on Jan 18, 15 12:02 PM
Hi!

You need to put the bag in the left highlighted hand slot (it highlights when you click on bag), not interchange it with a pendant.

simlady40
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by simlady40 on Jan 18, 15 12:56 PM
thank you

simlady40
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by simlady40 on Jan 18, 15 1:13 PM
Help its still not working - I have now got the gloves boost which goes into right hand side but when I click on it to put it in the box it doesn't show up in the game and also the bag booster only goes on right hand side too and not on the left?

garfysmum
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by garfysmum on Jan 19, 15 1:49 AM
I have forgotten how to equip the character with the bag. I have replayed the scenes to get the info, but it has not replayed.

AkariNBG
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by AkariNBG on Jan 19, 15 2:26 AM
garfysmum

Click on the Inventory button and then on the hat icon at the left of window.

essgee52
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by essgee52 on Jan 20, 15 2:20 PM
I can't get it to work at all.

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Jan 20, 15 3:39 PM
I'm having the same problem! I wonder if this is a glitch in the game?

simlady40
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by simlady40 on Jan 21, 15 5:35 AM
It does actually work - some one else told me that it doesn't show on the screen like the melon patch boost does but when you try and click on boulders or wood it does say +1 wood or +1 stone

[Post New]by joeydoe19 on Jan 23, 15 8:43 PM
Does that mean we can only use one booster at a time in the right hand? Gloves and bag won't go in at the same time.

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Feb 17, 15 11:08 AM
I have been trapped on 17 for days now and I cannot get that bag booster to work. When I click on a pile of rocks that should be provides 4 with the booster, it stays at 3. What am I doing wrong? I cannot do this level without an extra stone.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 18, 15 8:53 AM
mkastor wrote:I have been trapped on 17 for days now and I cannot get that bag booster to work. When I click on a pile of rocks that should be provides 4 with the booster, it stays at 3. What am I doing wrong? I cannot do this level without an extra stone.

First, if you didn't update your game to the new version, do that. There is a glitch in Level 17 in the original version which prevents you from ever getting enough stone. You'll always be at least one short.

I'm sure you know this, but for any others reading that don't: Updates don't always show up in the game manager. But you can always get any update just by uninstalling your game and then downloading it again from BFG and installing the new download. This game update keeps your saved game files, so you don't lose any progress. (Most game updates do keep your progress, but a small percentage require you to start a new profile to fix the errors.)

To be certain you'll get the bag or glove booster:
-Equip the bag or gloves before you add any rock piles or tree stumps/logs to your task list.
-Keep the bag/gloves equipped until after your character returns to the pup tent with the stone/wood. If you switch boosters before they get back to the tent, you don't get the extra rock/wood.
-You have to get the extra rock on every single pile of stone in this level or you won't have enough to finish. If you miss a single bonus rock, you may as well start over.
-The order you collect it in makes a difference! Be certain to look where there are rock piles to clear and figure out how much rock you need to use for potholes and such to get to the rock piles.
-Don't patch any holes that use rock until you really have to in order to get beyond that spot to progress.

I'm playing untimed and even then, and after updating my game, I had to play through this level a number of times to figure out exactly what order to collect every rock pile.

Good luck!

Go to: