CYNTHIA
Stingray
Stingray
5,782 Posts

A Problem: Dream Chronicles 3

[Post New]by CYNTHIA on May 18, 09 10:55 AM
Well have been looking forward to getting DC3. DLed( with problems) got message about needing Adobe Flash Plug-in; did that (I thought) ;had problem on installation and was told to un-install and re-install but I couldn't un-install so left it for a while. When I went back it was installed and desktop icon worked BUT when I click to play I am told I need Flash Player 8 or higher to play the game. I thought I had Flash Player 9.

Did anyone else have ANY problems downloading this game???

Really want to play it!

caldwell98
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re: A Problem: Dream Chronicles 3

[Post New]by caldwell98 on May 18, 09 11:01 AM
I have had no problem's but you might want to do a live chat on here,they are helpful
Good luck!

Lil_Red
Stingray
Stingray
5,319 Posts

[Post New]by Lil_Red on May 18, 09 11:01 AM
Sorry about the problems Cynthia, Adobe Flash automatically updated when I downloaded the game. It updated to flash 10 for me.

Try uninstalling it completely and re-loading?

Good luck

CYNTHIA
Stingray
Stingray
5,782 Posts

[Post New]by CYNTHIA on May 18, 09 11:08 AM
Thanks for replies.
Caldwell; Live in Ireland ; can't do live chat.
Lil_Red; Will try that but don't look forward to installing it again for the 3rd time. Had so much trouble the first 2 times.

Will let you know what happens.

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on May 18, 09 11:10 AM
Yes, Cynthia, I did. Don't know why as I have played other games requiring it. Anyway, I uninstalled and reinstalled and it works fine.

zusje17
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by zusje17 on May 18, 09 11:10 AM
Or maybe you could go to the adobe flash player site and download it from there(maybe there was a glitch with the game,since you said you had problems when downloading).You can download flash player 10 from the site and try the game again...if it's still not working I'd try uninstalling and re-downloading/installing it...maybe something went wrong when you downloaded(you said you had problems).

chandlersmom
Herring
Herring
373 Posts

[Post New]by chandlersmom on May 18, 09 11:20 AM

when I downloaded this game this morning it automatically ran the newest flash player. Have you spoken with CS yet. They are really fast at getting back to you if you have a prob...

Sorry I couldnt be of more help.

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on May 18, 09 11:26 AM
Cynthia.this happened once to me and here is what I had to do .go to control panel add and remove .remove adobe and flash player after you remove dream chronicles.clean the internet options from everything ,then shut down computer open it and go to google type adobe and download the both flash and adobe..it might take a while but you should have upgraded best of adobe. then after restart to activate ,then download dream chronicles try this/

Edited on 05/18/2009 at 11:26:48 AM PST

Lil_Red
Stingray
Stingray
5,319 Posts

[Post New]by Lil_Red on May 18, 09 11:30 AM
Good answer ghost

Have you started DC3 yourself yet?

Timebomb007
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,767 Posts

[Post New]by Timebomb007 on May 18, 09 11:31 AM
PM sent if you still need help.

CYNTHIA
Stingray
Stingray
5,782 Posts

[Post New]by CYNTHIA on May 18, 09 11:33 AM
Thanks for all the info!! Unin-stalled and re-installed and it WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ghost; didn't need to do it your way; TG. Would have probably made loads of mistakes doing it that way. if I need to do anything that way I now have the info handy.

Don't dare start game now as I will be going out in about an hour.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

*SSOOO HAPPY!

Lil_Red
Stingray
Stingray
5,319 Posts

[Post New]by Lil_Red on May 18, 09 11:35 AM
Happy days are here again Cynthia... Have fun when you do start it..

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on May 18, 09 11:36 AM
Good going there CYNTHIA.your right if your going out this game is additive .I love it.

Snugs76
Marlin
Marlin
9,854 Posts

[Post New]by Snugs76 on May 18, 09 1:47 PM
This happened to me as well. I went and updated my player (or thought I did since I knew I had 10) and then restarted my comp. Worked fine after that

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on May 18, 09 2:08 PM
had to install the game 3 times myself. i just exited out of adobe with out updating and i worked fine for me.

Skwaw
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by Skwaw on May 18, 09 2:30 PM
I'm a bit disappointed... I already finished it... ? Molded many unused Jewels... ?

Anyone else?

[Post New]by Nietolpn on May 21, 09 12:07 PM
Skwaw wrote:I'm a bit disappointed... I already finished it... ? Molded many unused Jewels... ?

Anyone else?
I am at the end and I have the teddy bear I am at the bottom of the stairs and I am trying to put the teddy bear at the bottom of the stairs on the left and it keeps saying it does not belong there. Help
Nietolpn

Alex7154
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Alex7154 on May 21, 09 12:12 PM
When Play First originally released it, I downloaded the game to try it. At that time, Adobe flash didn't update. It was when I downloaded from Big Fish that the Adobe Flash automatically updated.

I haven't had any other issues with Dream Chronicles except with the puzzles.

Go to: