Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Well I See The Idiot Spammer is Back

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Jan 18, 15 1:49 PM
Mods please lock this idiot out of our forums.

simlady40
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:Well I See The Idiot Spammer is Back

[Post New]by simlady40 on Jan 18, 15 2:30 PM
yep I agree

[Post New]by Dark_Promise on Jan 18, 15 2:45 PM
Make sure you hit report on ALL of them.

cielle1
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by cielle1 on Jan 18, 15 3:38 PM
I have already reported ALL the posts here and PMed a moderator, I am sure they will stop him/her

Edited on 01/18/2015 at 3:38:31 PM PST

MsFreddie
Catfish
Catfish
1,519 Posts

[Post New]by MsFreddie on Jan 18, 15 3:40 PM
Reported too. As soon as the mods close one account they open another. At least they get cleaned up and removed pretty fast.

[Post New]by Dark_Promise on Jan 18, 15 3:44 PM
I have some ideas on how to block this. I run a large forum myself and understand the mods pain. Does anyone know how to contact a mod about this? I looked around the "contact us" stuff but can't find anything about this specific kind of problem.

cielle1
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by cielle1 on Jan 18, 15 3:52 PM
Hi Dark_Promise
See here http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page
How to contact a moderator directly:
Click on the moderator's username. Then, click the PM icon . This will open a private message where you can type your concern and send it directly to that moderator.

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Jan 20, 15 12:19 PM
Hi everyone!

Thank you for bringing the spam to our attention. The first thing the moderators do when they get into the office in the early morning is clean out the spam, so thank you for your patience as we work quickly to get this removed.

For future reference, it's really helpful for us to clear out the spam faster if you just click on the ! in the top right corner of the post. With enough reports, this will remove the spam from appearing in the threads until we can delete it.

While we do understand how frustrating it can be to see all of the spam suddenly appear, we do ask that users not create new posts/threads that only discuss spam in the Forums. This will help us to streamline our current process and will also help to keep the Forums tidy instead of adding on to the issue at hand.

Since this thread about spam has already been addressed and the spam has also been removed successfully, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

cielle1, thank you for answering the question that Dark_Promise had as far as how to PM a moderator. Cielle1 is correct in that you just need to click on a moderator's username (it will say Moderator under their username if they're a mod from Big Fish), then click the PM button in the top right.

Please PM one of the moderators if you have any other questions!

bfgGlithui

Edited on 01/20/2015 at 12:22:14 PM PST

Go to: