aussie99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Lost Train

[Post New]by aussie99 on Jan 18, 15 4:44 PM
I need help. I got the train for the toy store to open the diorama but when I went there it is not appearing even though I am receiving items to get from there. It is still locked. Help what do I do?
Does anyone remember what to do to get the train? Maybe if I go back and play that.
Thanks,
Phyllislaurel
version 1.804
914-1847

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Re:Lost Train

[Post New]by pamkatz on Jan 19, 15 3:22 AM
I think I picked it up in the Train Round house, It was for the used toy shop in St. paul, Minnesota. =v=

mdd53
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by mdd53 on Jan 19, 15 4:29 AM
I am having the same problem. Have posted to a moderator (at east I think they are a moderator) and will post any answer I get here.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 19, 15 6:06 AM
Yes, I have played that one. It is a quest from Billy to open up new mini-scenes. I got the train, I think from the Train round house. Then when I went to the Toy shop, it appeared as usual in the top left corner of the screen and I was able to place it in the diorama to open that up. Are you not getting it in the corner of the screen there? Has the quest from Billy disappeared from your screen? If he is still there, then look at it again and see where he is sending you. You may have to play it again.
Note that because of the number of quests we are receiving, sometimes the one you want is not visible - just click the scroll arrows at the top and bottom to find them.

If you are sure you have won it and it is not appearing in the top corner in the Toy Shop, then you should certainly contact customer support directly about this via the "get help" link and then "contact us".

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jan 19, 15 6:23 AM
Wait a minute. I just did the quests to open the diorama in the Toy Shop in MN but I had gotten a popsicle stick from some HOS and used it to open the diorama. ???

Cheers

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 19, 15 9:05 AM
You could be right - I did the quests a few days ago and can't now remember which was which! But one definitely involved a train......

Abigail23
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Abigail23 on Jan 19, 15 2:08 PM
I am stuck to looking for the train and popsicle sticks. Mpendo you mention you found a popsicle stick at HOS, what does that stand for?

I'll keeping looking in the Toy shop and here.

[Post New]by montythecat on Jan 19, 15 2:09 PM
I was sent to the apple orchard then the train appeared in the top left corner of the toy shop.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 19, 15 2:14 PM
Abigail23 wrote:I am stuck to looking for the train and popsicle sticks. Mpendo you mention you found a popsicle stick at HOS, what does that stand for?

I'll keeping looking in the Toy shop and here.

HOS is shorthand for Hidden Object Scene (i.e. the cities). You must have a quest in order to find the items, and if you click on the quest and then click "go" it should take you to the right location (shown as "quest"). You then need to play that scene and the item should appear among the rewards given. Then go to the Toy shop and the item should appear in a little box at the top left of your picture. Click on it to pick it up and place it onto the position where it has to fit.

tas997
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by tas997 on Jan 19, 15 2:20 PM
I have the same problem - I think! I've received the popsicle sticks, which is the item you should need to open the diorama. And when I go to the toy shop in MN, I'm getting "greyed out" items for the diorama area - that never happens unless you have the ability to open that area.

The problem is that the popsicle sticks aren't showing up in the upper left corner of the screen to use to *open* the diorama, which I think is a glitch. I posted this in the tech support thread but haven't heard anything back. I've gone in and out of this scene a number of times and the same thing keeps happening, so I'm pretty sure I'm either missing a step or this is yet another tech problem with this update...

aussie99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by aussie99 on Jan 19, 15 5:58 PM
Thanks everyone.

aussie99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by aussie99 on Jan 19, 15 7:25 PM
Thanks everyone. I was able to go back to the apple orchard and get the train again. I just couldn't remember where I had gotten the train originally. I was able to fix the diorama in the toy shop in MN. Yippee!! Now I just wish I could get all the blue prints and enough supplies to build.

lake_girl23
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by lake_girl23 on Jan 19, 15 7:55 PM
Popsicle stick: Check
Batteries: Check
Train: Ah, nope

Is that next?

Go to: