Family members stare......do you ever notice what they are looking at?

[Post New]by Monchichi4u2c on May 18, 09 1:21 PM
I sat each of my family members at the counter to have a meal. They all then turned their heads in the same way and stared to the back year. So I scanned to the back yard and noticed a collectable item. It was a bit creepy at first but it now shows me where they items pop up at. Another one of my family members did the same thing but she was suppose to be watching TV. Her head was facing towards the front yard.

Just wondering if anyone else noticed this too.

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

Re:Family members stare......do you ever notice what they are looking at?

[Post New]by Misty40 on May 18, 09 1:25 PM
I'm gonna take that as a tip!..lol. I've noticed it but never knew what it meant. I just thought they were daydreaming.

Renee02
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,068 Posts

[Post New]by Renee02 on May 18, 09 2:15 PM
Misty40 wrote:I'm gonna take that as a tip!..lol. I've noticed it but never knew what it meant. I just thought they were daydreaming.

me too, gonna have to look into it.

TWNADINE
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by TWNADINE on May 18, 09 4:56 PM
Be careful with this tip. When my kids are playing with their toys their heads spin a-round and a-round. How creapy is that?

But I notice that happed to my family to when I sat them down for a meal a collectible would pop up. I never associated it with how they were looking one way or anyone.. I will try it and see.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on May 19, 09 12:36 AM
huh. i will have to check for that. thought it was just bad animation.

ok i keep checking at dinner with their heads looking backwards, but i'm NOT seeing any collectibles in the direction they're staring. nor anywhere, for that matter

Edited on 05/19/2009 at 4:41:30 AM PST

[Post New]by Bamabelle97 on May 19, 09 11:06 AM
what are they doing when they look up as if they're looking up at the ceiling? especially when they're working, I know when they're trying to get our attention they may wave or knock on the monitor screen or clear their throats, but this is different.

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Family members stare......I need to get some guidance from you on something else

[Post New]by jorob716 on May 19, 09 11:21 AM
How do you put out the dryer lint fire? I've tried to get the Dad to pick up water bucket, I've tried the workshop, etc. Also, how do we open the shed? I just purchased this game yesterday and it is so relaxing, at least until there is a home emergency like the dryer lint fire and I can't find a fire extinguisher, not even in the store.

Help, someone!!

Thanks for any guidance!!

Dee_P
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Family members stare......I need to get some guidance from you on something else

[Post New]by Dee_P on May 19, 09 11:22 AM
jorob716 wrote:How do you put out the dryer lint fire? I've tried to get the Dad to pick up water bucket, I've tried the workshop, etc. Also, how do we open the shed? I just purchased this game yesterday and it is so relaxing, at least until there is a home emergency like the dryer lint fire and I can't find a fire extinguisher, not even in the store.

Help, someone!!

Thanks for any guidance!!

The doorknob to the shed is in the sandbox and after it is fixed you can find the key under the doormat. The fire extinguishers are in the shed.

Have fun with your little family.

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by jorob716 on May 19, 09 12:05 PM
Thanks so much. This is the cutest game!

Go to: