VickiS531
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

I'm stuck on level 19 (spoilers welcome)

[Post New]by VickiS531 on Jan 18, 15 8:10 PM
I've replayed this 4x and cannot complete the level, I either run out of food or wood!

If anyone can give me some detailed instructions to finish the level, I'd greatly appreciate it. Spoilers are welcome!

Thanks in advance.

Slavicdiva
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

Re:I'm stuck on level 19 (spoilers welcome)

[Post New]by Slavicdiva on Jan 18, 15 9:49 PM
Got 3 stars on this one. I used only the "freeze time" bonus until the very end, when I used "run faster" once. Make sure you have the wood gloves equipped on your character.

The key is to make your way to the barrels of fish. Don't do anything extraneous that will require using food until you are 100% sure you can get to the next barrel. Pick up resources, but don't mine stone, break stalactites or fill cracks unless you are sure you can get to the next barrel.

I started off making my way right toward the first fish barrel, picking up resources - then down and left towards the gold mine. I upgraded the tent first, then built the mine. Don't upgrade the gold mine yet. Make sure to pick up the gold every time the mine produces - you need 5 gold for every stalactite.

Make your way down toward the idol head - stop at the crack you have to fill. Continue to make your way right toward the second fish barrel. Don't clear anything you don't have to, until you are sure you can get to the barrel.

Once you have the 2nd barrel, make your way down & left to the 3rd barrel. Don't clear anything toward the exit point past the fork until you are sure you can get to the 3rd barrel - when you are sure you will have enough food to get to the 3rd barrel, upgrade the gold mine first, then clear those areas that you left in order to save food to get to the next barrel.

I left the crystals for nearly last - you only need them to offer to the idol. Focus first on getting what you need to make it to the next fish barrel, then come back for the other items later.

You will use every resource on this level - all the wood, all the gold. Try not to ever let a worker be idle!

Hope this helps!

[Post New]by playergrandma on Jan 19, 15 3:44 PM
don't build another guy this will leave you enough wood and everything else

dopey1305
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by dopey1305 on Jan 23, 15 12:49 PM
Also switch between the gloves and bag under inventory so you will always get a +1 extra of each at each stone pile and at each wood barrier! Hope this helps also!

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Feb 2, 15 2:30 AM
hmmm... I thought this was just what I was doing but I always run out of food. Once I even ran out of food before I had made it practically anywhere.

Yikes.

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Feb 18, 15 8:18 AM
Where are you guys getting extra wood with the gloves?? I have put the gloves in the mannequin's hand, played the game and still only see 1 for wood collection instead of 2. The only bonus that works for me is the necklace!

Go to: