Re:Tips and Tricks for Fashion Dash

[Post New]by nessagustini on Aug 1, 08 4:28 PM
why its so hard the 2-10??? the goal is 11200, and I can get only 10550. any ail trick?

[Post New]by malu_1217 on Dec 9, 08 6:21 PM
HI! I CAN'T SOLVE THE LEVEL 2-10 PLEASE, SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME???

[Post New]by p_robs on Feb 10, 09 4:07 PM
Did you ever get a tip on Level 2-10. I'm having the same problem. Can't seem to get past it. Been trying for quite awhile. Any help would be appreciated.

catrose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by catrose on Jun 14, 09 10:37 PM
Think this is a very poorly made game! I am also stuck on level 2-2, because there isnt radio or coffee to offer, it is hard to keep them happy! beginning to wish i hadn't bought it.

ondine2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ondine2 on Jun 17, 09 11:29 PM
Tried all the suggestions, haven't had any trouble getting to level 2-10 but am unable to get passed this level, even though I have gone back to the beginning twice. Can not get close, there has to be something I am missing. If it was near the end of the game I could understand,( as I have found with some other games the last couple of levels are hard.) I think there may be a **** in the armor of this one. I have tried with this level for about 2 months. I think I will have to give up on this one.

[Post New]by jljohnson740 on Aug 17, 09 7:25 PM
Well..I'm on 3-3 and cant get passed it!! I don't even remember 2-10...I am about to regret that I bought it too. When you play for over an hour on one level you get sick of the whole thing. Anyone at 3-3?????Help!!!!

cadorno12
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cadorno12 on Oct 15, 09 4:26 AM
Sorry I can't remember how I got expert on some of these levels. But it is possible I've got expert al the way till level 4-5. This is where I'm stuck.

[Post New]by nativecalinda on Oct 17, 09 6:36 PM
Try waiting on only 3-4 customers at a time.

missyf46
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by missyf46 on Jun 22, 10 3:58 PM
p_robs wrote:Did you ever get a tip on Level 2-10. I'm having the same problem. Can't seem to get past it. Been trying for quite awhile. Any help would be appreciated.
I have the same problem

missyf46
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by missyf46 on Jun 24, 10 8:26 AM
They don't work. Got any other tricks?

[Post New]by Queenrit on Sep 3, 14 6:08 AM
malu_1217 wrote:HI! I CAN'T SOLVE THE LEVEL 2-10 PLEASE, SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME???

[Post New]by Queenrit on Sep 3, 14 6:12 AM
You got lucky ,i just on level 2-2. I tried all kinds of tricks.I tried placing them all at once. I tried placing two by two nothing works.

Go to: