Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fantasy Mosaics 6: Into the Unknown here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 19, 15 12:52 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you're using.

Edited on 01/19/2015 at 5:03:41 AM PST

hibtug
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fantasy Mosaics 6: Into the Unknown here

[Post New]by hibtug on Jan 19, 15 4:19 AM
[iTried four times, game won´t open

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Jan 19, 15 5:03 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgGlithui

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jan 19, 15 5:46 AM
hibtug wrote:[iTried four times, game won´t open

Me too. It opens with the two for one sale ad, then goes to the title page, and then flips me back to the "you have 60 minutes left" screen. In all my years with BFG I've never, ever seen this happen.

Edited on 01/19/2015 at 5:47:13 AM PST

[Post New]by MortimerSnerd on Jan 21, 15 5:49 PM
The only way to access "Endless" Mode is to replay level 20-5 " Dove" over AND over again.
Then you receive a grid which is the wrong size for the puzzle and when you complete it, the game crashes with the following error:

of Alarm Event for alarm 1
for object game_controller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,101] out of range [1,101] - -5.cups(100006,101)
at gml_Object_game_controller_Alarm_1
############################################################################################

I've done this twice with the same result.

beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by beckx020 on Jan 21, 15 6:50 PM
For me, if I start the game in full screen mode, there is no icon on the task bar. If I start it in windowed mode, it has an icon.

Tacky,

kimberelf
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by kimberelf on Jan 22, 15 6:41 AM
MortimerSnerd wrote:The only way to access "Endless" Mode is to replay level 20-5 " Dove" over AND over again.
Then you receive a grid which is the wrong size for the puzzle and when you complete it, the game crashes with the following error:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,101] out of range [1,101] - -5.cups(100006,101)
############################################################################################

I'm receiving the exact same error, please fix endless and patch game.

[Post New]by 1HappyCat on Jan 22, 15 10:25 AM
Thank you for posting these problems. I'm another player experiencing the "endless access" and grid errors.

trillian
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by trillian on Jan 22, 15 9:41 PM
kimberelf wrote:
MortimerSnerd wrote:The only way to access "Endless" Mode is to replay level 20-5 " Dove" over AND over again.

I'm receiving the exact same error, please fix endless and patch game.

Same here.

SuzanneB
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by SuzanneB on Jan 23, 15 9:52 AM
Yup me too. Looks like a few of us are having the same issue.

[Post New]by pinkgrandma0806 on Jan 25, 15 2:31 PM
I am also getting the error message after the first game in endless mode.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Jan 25, 15 7:12 PM
It's into the UNKNOWN alright....it's crashes upon opening it up.

Whem
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Whem on Jan 26, 15 3:06 AM
Yes I also am receiving the following code error when I complete an endless mode puzzle:

I have to abort the game to exit.

Also the screen display is wrong the grids used are 10x10 however the grid onscreen appears ro be 10x15 (at least)

[Post New]by Hawkforce on Jan 26, 15 9:46 AM
I get the same error code in endless mode also.

jaxxgirl
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by jaxxgirl on Jan 27, 15 4:35 AM
Also getting the error code after first grid on endless . . . sure hope they'll fix it. Also, same issue of the grid in endless not fitting the puzzle.

[Post New]by Hawkforce on Jan 28, 15 6:01 AM
I'm curious. Any plans on fixing this? Hello BFG???

[Post New]by andyforsaken on Jan 28, 15 9:08 AM
Hi,

This is Andy, the programmer at Matchgems (the developer). Sorry about the issue with the endless mode. We made the decision to discontinue this feature as it's not up to par as is. The only fix would be a version without this mode. The endless mode as it is now will not be available in future installments.

Thank you for your support. We'll keep making improvements and add the endless mode if we'd feel it would meet the standards of the rest of the game.

[Post New]by Hawkforce on Jan 29, 15 5:49 AM
Thanks for the update Andy and good luck figuring out the endless mode in future games.

pzzllvr
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by pzzllvr on Feb 2, 15 12:34 PM
Problems with game slowing to almost freezing after about an hour of game play. It is not my computer. I try to select areas to fill in and nothing happens for a few seconds then it starts up again. Have to select that tile a few times before anything happens. It is hard to explain it. I have never had problems like this before with these puzzles. Have to get out of game for a while. It is like the game gets "too hot" after too much play. Very weird. Anyone else with this problem? It is not a serious problem but very annoying!

jellow10
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by jellow10 on Feb 5, 15 6:29 PM
I'm sorry to hear from Andy the programmer about the problems in endless mode. That's one of my favorite aspects of the game. I have Fantasy Mosaics 4 & 5 and endless mode works perfectly in those two.

Go to: