Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Unfriended on Nov 3, 15 3:42 PM
I seem to have lost "Trina"... I didn't play for a week or two, when I did she was off the grid. I continued playing and collecting 'shards' but she hasn't popped up anywhere. How do I get her back?

User name - Unfriended
Player # - 267659
Player name - Esperanza

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 3, 15 4:05 PM
Unfriended............go to Trina's room.........behind the well, up the stairs, has a key over the door..........just click on her.........that should get her back.

Dragonsheart..........at bottom of page next to get help.........click on Customer Support.......fill out the form telling them exactly what you just posted with your ID#......it takes forever to get a live person to help........you will get a canned response........RESPOND TO IT........just say, I still have the problem........week later you will get another canned response of a list on what might be wrong........if those things listed don't fix it.........RESPOND TO IT AGAIN.........next time you will get a real live person. You MUST respond every time or you go to the bottom of the help list.

[Post New]by Unfriended on Nov 4, 15 4:26 AM
Sbaker - thanks so much, wow, I was having one of those ???? what do you call it moments???? I totally forgot about that door, that did come up during the last update didn't it. Now to play catch up.....

Thanks again
Unfriended - aka Esperanza

alfy35twa
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by alfy35twa on Nov 4, 15 3:17 PM
This issues has come again.. I just did the tournament TWICE, The first original free round was fine, it was the next two times and one was a play free, where the scores for all the rooms were the same, the total for each room was 867, "0" was the percentage listed in comparison to my very first round this number repeated in all the following rooms. My first round total was175K afterward 45K , 38K. For those last two game I also spun only 10% each time and I had 12 chips on the last one

I'm trying to win my Tournament Topper Cat Champion People!!..Help Me Here!!

Edited on 11/04/2015 at 3:23:21 PM PST

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Nov 4, 15 3:25 PM
I just played this last tournament and just decided to pull out because of a Major Glitch. My first play went fine. I played again and suddenly.... the scores are not totaling up. This happened in 3 out of 5 doors. It would only give me my base score, no bonus for found chips or accuracy. I finally had to exit and close the game down. Went back into the tourney and everything worked just fine. I feel that this should be brought to the DEVS attention before any more tournaments are played as there are quite a few players that do pay in again with diamonds to try to make a better score and the glitch is just eating up their diamonds. And I will admit, I'm one of those players, so needless to say I wasted 5 diamonds, because the game was not scoring right. Please.... pass this information on to the DEVS so this can be addressed. Thank you....

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Nov 5, 15 1:26 AM
Hi everyone,

HOS Broken Well: Total score 0

Restarted the game, problem solved for now....

Tifaya

tjwilson
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by tjwilson on Nov 5, 15 10:42 AM
I have written to the forum (not the best forum I've ever used) and to tech support about this issue at least 8 times. In October of this year, there appeared mail from you guys that cannot be deleted. There were two, but one has been fixed. This email is describing a tournament for October, it is long past! Since users cannot remove it, BF will have to do it. The problem is that because of this email, the mailbox notice flashes all the time. PLEASE ASK THE TECHS TO REMOVE THIS OUT-OF-DATE EMAIL, AND NOT TO CREATE ANY MORE PERMANENT ONES.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Nov 5, 15 11:42 AM
tjwilson:

Is it the same email about the trail tournaments? If so, the posts below may help.

Deireanach wrote:Hi. Is there a way to get rid of the tournaments mail announcing the three trials in late September/early October? It is now passe and the shining icon is distracting, and annoying when I click on it only to find the same old mail and nothing new.

Thanks!

c0c0_nuts wrote:
At the end of the mail about the trial tournaments, there is a claim button to click on to get the 10 diamonds they were giving to every player.

Did you click on the claim button? If you did, the mail will go away. If you did not, the mail will reappear until you claim the diamonds.

begwood1
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by begwood1 on Nov 5, 15 4:02 PM
Yes, see if you claimed the free diamonds at the bottom of the letter. It won't disappear until you do.

phoenix_25
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by phoenix_25 on Nov 5, 15 6:41 PM
My counter for the pet achievement doesn't work..the one for 5 pets in 24 hrs etc

Never has worked...

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Nov 6, 15 5:20 AM
Hi Everyone!

I don't know if it's a glitch or if it's supposed to be that way, but not every Tournament Room has 3 chips. I've played 2 times and both times I only got 8 chips. And it isn't me, because I've checked and doublechecked every room.
Could somebody please tell me if this is normal?

Thanks!

Tifaya

Edited on 11/06/2015 at 5:56:44 AM PST

[Post New]by Frogger1226 on Nov 6, 15 6:11 AM
Something has happened to the tournament play since the new update!! I only get to search for 12 items!! No matter how fast or accurate I am that only gives me a score of around 76-80,000!!!! Even with the spins(if I can find any chips,they seem to have disappeared too) there is no wayyyyyy I can ever reach the top 100 to fulfill just the first round of the new achievements!! I try to play every tournament I can and even spend my diamonds to try and reach a better score but until this issue is fixed, I'm not going to bother playing at all. There are a lot of people I'm sure that do the same thing but ever since the new update the game has too many glitches in it to enjoy it like I did before. I love this game and I play A LOT! I hope these issues get resolved quickly!

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Nov 6, 15 6:22 AM
Tifaya wrote:Hi Everyone!

I don't know if it's a glitch or if it's supposed to be that way, but not every Tournament Room has 3 chips. I've played 2 times and both times I only got 8 chips. And it isn't me, because I've checked and doublechecked every room.

Thanks!

Tifaya

The amount of chips in each room varies. This is normal.
Frogger1226 wrote:Something has happened to the tournament play since the new update!! I only get to search for 12 items!!

Finding 12 items is the new format.

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Nov 6, 15 7:14 AM
c0c0_nuts wrote:

Thanks!

Tifaya

The amount of chips in each room varies. This is normal.
Frogger1226 wrote:Something has happened to the tournament play since the new update!! I only get to search for 12 items!!

Finding 12 items is the new format.

Hi Coconuts!

Thanks for your reply. Glad to know this is normal and that I don't need a new pair of glasses!

Tifaya

Edited on 11/06/2015 at 7:21:12 AM PST

[Post New]by globalshadow on Nov 6, 15 7:54 AM
Tournament Question.

I only recently started the tournaments and may be missing something that I should be doing.

1. Room points - I've got in the 17,000 range. I'm guessing the max in a room is 20,000 so with 5 rooms, the max is 100,000 points. Is that right?

2. Tournament chips - I understand the max is 15 chips. The most I've found is 12. Does it vary a lot (I've found 7-12)? Or do I need to wait for the chips to show up later?

3. Wheel spinning - Maximum increase is 50%, which I've never gotten. I've gotten 40% once or twice.

4. What am I missing on the scoring? If you maxed the rooms, got all the chips and got 50% on the wheel every time then you could get a pretty high score. But if you maxed the rooms at 100,000, averaged a 30% increase and 12 chips, you're less than 300,000 points. I'm seeing 400,000+ points. I must be not doing something right or just don't understand.

Can you help me see what I'm missing?
Sadie

_Frank_
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by _Frank_ on Nov 6, 15 1:01 PM
Tifaya wrote:Welcome to the forum OnlyOne At ATime!

If you can't turn over one of your friends "cards", it means they don't need anything at the moment. In other words: They have nothing on their wishlist.
It's not a technical issue.

Tifaya

The problem I have with this tactic is that people need to gift to get achievements. By not allowing your "friends" to gift to you says you are not really a friend but concerned with only your own quest. I had a few of these that never allowed gifting so eventually they were removed. Don't accept someone as a "friend" if you don't intend to be one.

_Frank_
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by _Frank_ on Nov 6, 15 1:21 PM

Thanks!

Tifaya

There is nothing "normal" about the tournaments. They are completely random in the amount of chips you receive and what the percentage you receive when spinning the wheel. There is virtually no skill involved to get a high score mostly luck. Raw scores have dropped from 130K to a high around 90K since new tournaments started. Really a waste of time more than the rest of this game is.

[Post New]by globalshadow on Nov 6, 15 2:45 PM
What's really weird to me is that the same names are often at the top of the leaderboard with really high scores. I can't figure out how they are always there and how the scores are so high. The randomness of the chips and the wheel seems to mean there should be lower scores and a diversity of players winning. I think I'm missing something.

Thanks,
Sadie

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Nov 6, 15 8:23 PM
mcfan wrote:Is there any possibility to have a 'save' button in the game?

I have lost too many progress in the game, some reached 2000 points 3-4 hours play time.. too many... too many... that I screamed in tears.. got sooooo frustrated.....
The worst is loosing all the gifts I got from friends that's been used for the game progress..... the game got frozen....... got to restart the computer and everything was GONE!!

I thought it was my PC, can't blame anyone... then I read many players had the same problem. The game got frozen so many times when I sell my items, that's outside it just freezes by itself which I don't remember 'why'.

I'm putting a 'SAVE' sticky note now to remind me to exit after doing a round, but... still.... this fool 'ol brain forgets..........

same problem... It so frustrating...

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Nov 7, 15 9:08 AM
Tournament, not resetting accuracy. I have several no misses and start out with 83% accuracy or less.

Go to: