bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

New version of Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction available now

[Post New]by bfgErie on May 18, 09 6:16 PM
We now have an updated version of Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction available for download right now. This newest version corrects the game freezes some users have been experiencing and reporting in this forum.

To get the new version, simply uninstall the game from your computer and then reinstall the game from our website. You will need to create a new profile and start the game over from the beginning after you reinstall the game. We apologize for the trouble.

For instructions on how to reinstall the game, click on the link below that will take you to a help page article that gives you step by step information:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any trouble installing the new version of the game, please contact our Technical Support team. You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "We're here to help" link at the right of this page.

Edited on 05/29/2009 at 9:37:49 AM PST

baloos09
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:New version of Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction available now

[Post New]by baloos09 on May 18, 09 6:53 PM
Uninstalled twice and still having the same problem. Screen turns black and you hear the sounds, but you can hear it, like its stuck. Please fix!

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on May 18, 09 7:06 PM
Welcome to the pond baloos09. If you are still having problems please tell CS so they can help you or tell you a new fix. Good luck and happy gaming.

Charm

baloos09
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by baloos09 on May 18, 09 7:12 PM
Thanks "Computer Charm" I have updated all my drivers and video card. If that was the problem, why would the other "Yard Sale game play fine. Same concept. I will wait and see if I am the only one with the same problem. I will play the newest game out...thanks again....and happy gaming to you 2 : )

[Post New]by pet_crocodile76 on May 18, 09 8:21 PM
I did everything they suggested so far, un- and reinstalled the game 4 times now, and it still crashes...Very annoying to say the least, especially since all other BFGames work just fine...

MOMMY54
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by MOMMY54 on May 19, 09 1:25 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I was finally able to play the game and finish it.

[Post New]by ianik29 on May 19, 09 4:26 AM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game 4 times now just since the "updated" version was posted. Still getting the same error.........anyone else????

[Post New]by tan58p on May 19, 09 6:22 AM
im still having the same problems, i have installed the new game several times.

ivillagegrinch
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by ivillagegrinch on May 19, 09 7:49 AM
Thank you SO much! It's wonderful to play the game, and not have to save after every few minutes so that I wouldn't lose my place when the game would freeze. It's much more enjoyable now.

Edited on 05/19/2009 at 7:50:37 AM PST

[Post New]by camsgma on May 19, 09 9:19 AM
Not sure why it's now working for some and not for others, but I've done everything BF recommended and still having the same issue of freezing. This is such a disappointment as I love the games on BF, but at this point they need to truly FIX the game or start refunding money/credits!!!

[Post New]by idavankirk2000 on May 19, 09 9:27 AM
having a hardtime with painting the ships wheel for yard sale hidden treasure lucky junction

arami
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by arami on May 19, 09 11:05 AM
I have unistalled and reinstalled this game at least 5 times and still get access error. Why is it that some are having problems and some are not. i have installed updated drives. Please Help!!!!

eenybeanie
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by eenybeanie on May 19, 09 11:48 AM
I too reinstalled the "new" version, and although it didn't freeze, I still got the error message, and when I turned it on again, it went back to the beginning. I contacted them, and they gave me a coupon for a free game. If they can't fix this so that it works OK, I'll just forget about it. I am not going to fool with my computer, because all other games have been fine!!

[Post New]by pet_crocodile76 on May 19, 09 11:54 AM
I got a coupon, too. But it's still baffling me that some have problems and some don't. I really like this game, so I hope they find a fix!

[Post New]by hillbillypeach on May 19, 09 12:31 PM
done everything and still having problems.....waaaaaaaahhh......fix it already!!!!!

[Post New]by millonaire on May 19, 09 1:06 PM
So far so good with the new version. Thank you again for your help.

MadPoet
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by MadPoet on May 19, 09 1:59 PM
I still got the error after reinstalling too.

Then I created a different player and no issues since...

It is worth a shot

[Post New]by cyndie1030 on May 19, 09 2:52 PM
Uninstalled and reinstalled the new version and created a new user and started over and so far, so good. I could never get past putting the candles in the ship wheel before but this time, I finished that and decorated that room so I got further than ever with no freezing or errors. Thanks, BF!

PookieJR
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by PookieJR on May 19, 09 3:19 PM
All systems go for me now.

[Post New]by dearmolly54 on May 19, 09 3:26 PM
I am also having same problems as before. Reinstalled and still freezing!!!! I am truely p.o'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: