Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Cats are cool!

[Post New]by Lauralei on May 18, 09 6:20 PM
I bought a dog for one of my first families. He pretty much does his own thing without adding too much, The cat I bought for a later family is a hoot. He sits on a kitchen stool and watches the food, He follows the little girl around but has no use for the boys, and zonks out on the bed (nestled on a pillow) just like my little guy in RL Has a lot of personality, that cat. The dog, well he walks around a bit and mostly snoozes on the lawn. I think I got a sleepy old hound. lol.

Renee02
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,068 Posts

Re:Cats are cool!

[Post New]by Renee02 on May 18, 09 6:24 PM
I must have gotten the evil kitty, every time I'm not watching him he goes and scratches up the sofa my family has, then he sits on the chairs as the family members are getting ready to sit on them. He goes out in the yard and scatters the birds. All he should do extra is eat my magical fish, not that there is anything magical about them and chase the stinking gopher that keeps digging holes in the front yard.

CrisosDC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by CrisosDC on May 18, 09 6:43 PM
I've got one of each pet (different families, of course) and I have to say that my fave is the cat, too! ...Course, as a true cat owner (or rather owned by a cat)...I might be a bit biased.

The turtle is quite boring and I can't count the number of times I've scanned the yard, looking for collectibles and trying to pick him up! He also makes me nervous when he steadfastly remains outside in tropical lightning storms!

emmtqg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by emmtqg on May 19, 09 12:33 AM
I'll have to try a cat - I'm a cat person too! I'm ruled by my cat and so should it be in the house!

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on May 19, 09 12:40 AM
I'm a fan of the cat too .. Love when it joins in the promotion celebrations and even the scratching of the couch is kinda cute

[Post New]by Bamabelle97 on May 19, 09 11:03 AM
One my little peeps will feed the cat if it's at the table. I like how they will sleep with the parents then go get in one of the kids beds like she's a child too. And I don't have a problem with the scratching and chasing the birds. While my little dad filled in the gopher hole the cat sat there in all her majesty and overseed the whole time and didn't leave until the job was done.

Lauralei
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by Lauralei on May 19, 09 2:30 PM
When the cat gets fed up with all the noise and confusion, kids banging dishes and playing train...Mom and Dad celebrating the latest promotion...teenagers dancing to the radio...the cat goes out behind the shed, sprawls out under the tree and dozes off. He tunes out just like they do in real life.

clover6301
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by clover6301 on May 19, 09 4:39 PM
I have a cool cat too with a very funny habit. It likes to curl up on the bed when the parents are trying to have a baby and bounces with them! pretty funny to watch

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on May 19, 09 7:01 PM
The cat sure is like a real cat! He/she will choose one person to follow around everywhere for a while and then move on to his/her next "favorite" person..lol.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on May 20, 09 4:29 AM
Have you noticed how (if there's enough room) if you click on the cat when it's walking around, it sits, and clicking it again, it flops over for a belly rub (like my kitties IRL)?

momniecy
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by momniecy on May 20, 09 5:05 AM
I love my kitty too. She follows the 63 year old man around all the time, scratches on the couch as well. The funniest is when he's in the potty (which is alot more now that he's older), the cat will follow him like it's going in, then plant itself outside the door till he comes out. As soon as he does, it's back to following him.

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on May 20, 09 7:22 AM
i just had the cat join someone on the treadmill. altho the human runs, the cat does not move....

[Post New]by greendeva on May 23, 09 4:06 PM
At first my cat didn't do much, just ignored the family. After the mom died and the dad was depressed and blue, the cat wouldn't leave his side. They even sat in the chair together while he was working on his career.

Go to: