crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

Blueprint pieces in Teodi Tailoring: a glitch?

[Post New]by crisgori on Jan 19, 15 6:12 AM
I have played too many times and there are still several pieces missing: are we sure it is not a gitch? is there anybody who has gotten them all?

Edited on 01/19/2015 at 6:15:32 AM PST

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

Re:Blueprint pieces in Teodi Tailoring: a glitch?

[Post New]by mpendo on Jan 19, 15 6:41 AM
I am having difficulty also. I've put Teodi's on hold for now. May play in the middle of the night when my internet connection is steadier (due to less activity at BZ or BF sites). I have 500 threads but from reading in the forum, it looks like I could burn through them all and still be short a couple of blueprints.

And so it goes, one glitch after another is revealed.

Cheers

arenn01
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by arenn01 on Jan 19, 15 6:43 AM
Yes, some people have been able to find all the pieces. Unfortunately, I am not one of them. I, too, am struggling to find the last piece for this blueprint and have used over 1,000 threads trying to find it. Best advice is to be sure you keep a list of which games you've gotten a piece from. Supposedly there is 1 piece in each game with game 18 having 2 pieces. I've gotten the 2 pieces from 18, but am struggling to get the last piece from 16.

Edited on 01/19/2015 at 6:47:43 AM PST

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Jan 19, 15 6:45 AM
Thanks to both of you! I feel less lonely

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 19, 15 6:53 AM
Yes it is definitely a glitch and it seems that most of us are still missing one or two pieces. It is best to leave it for now and hope that it is fixed along with the other glitches soon. In the meantime there is plenty to do collecting up all the materials we need from the world cities. It is in fact not a lot of use rushing to get that blueprint if we then don't have the resources to erect the building.....!!

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Jan 19, 15 6:56 AM
I only found 8 of 13 - and I've spent about 600 thread up to now.... meanwhile I even don't try anymore, waiting for the internet connection to be repaired....

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Jan 19, 15 8:46 AM
barbarasofie wrote:I only found 8 of 13 - and I've spent about 600 thread up to now.... meanwhile I even don't try anymore, waiting for the internet connection to be repaired....

Me too, I have 5 more pieces to find and I've spent more or less 500 threads.

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Jan 19, 15 2:35 PM
As arenn01 stated, I received one piece in each of the games and two pieces in 18. But also as wulfruna stated once I finally got the last piece it turned out I didn't have enough resources to build the first part. I finally got them all and it is now in process. Don't feel you need to rush through and find them all. There are a lot of resources we need to build all the buildings. Concentrate on the world cities and play Teodi's occasionally. The pieces will drop eventually.

MegaDozer
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by MegaDozer on Jan 19, 15 5:08 PM
I find that when I play Teodi's shop, I don't get blueprint parts and I also have stopped receiving the normal items associated with each level (for example, Mythical Cameo). Has anyone else experienced this?

[Post New]by BeccyK on Jan 19, 15 6:12 PM
I found that the mythical cameo appears when it wants, and then I won't see it for a few times.

misties
Minnow
Minnow
204 Posts

[Post New]by misties on Jan 19, 15 9:32 PM
Well I am glad to see that I am not the only one having problems with this. I still have 4 to get and I have spent 500 thread. I was going out of my mind, I have come back to it three different times to try to get more. I also do not get the mythical cameo all the time. The thread are the hardest resource to get in my opinion, and it can be very frustrating when you have to play these games over and over again just hoping for a piece of the blue print. I wish you all luck as well as myself. I must say that so far this is my only real complaint about the quests, so I guess I should not complain. If nanaloona is correct, and I think he/she is, because my numbers come out right. I have not received any blueprint pieces in 3, 7, and 14. I need four more pieces, so if 18 has two, then that will be my 4th piece. Wish me luck, I am going to go try again. Well after spending another couple hundred thread, I am stopping with no luck. I have played 3, 7, 14, and 18 over and over with no luck. If anyone has any suggestions, I am open....thanks...

Edited on 01/19/2015 at 10:34:25 PM PST

bah1jrh2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bah1jrh2 on Jan 19, 15 10:43 PM
I have all but 1 of the pieces from Teodi. But I have played the Secret Library and two map pieces have appeared in the upper left hand corner. So there must be a glitch.

pnrr1
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by pnrr1 on Jan 20, 15 12:57 AM
crisgori wrote:
barbarasofie wrote:I only found 8 of 13 - and I've spent about 600 thread up to now.... meanwhile I even don't try anymore, waiting for the internet connection to be repaired....

Me too, I have 5 more pieces to find and I've spent more or less 500 threads.

same here ... i spent over 400 and i only got 5 piece ...

[Post New]by SunnyJasper14 on Jan 20, 15 11:59 AM
Add me to list! I have 9 pieces and am not receiving any more currently. I have played many many times like all of you and giving it up for now. Hope it gets fixed!

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 20, 15 12:04 PM
bah1jrh2 wrote:I have all but 1 of the pieces from Teodi. But I have played the Secret Library and two map pieces have appeared in the upper left hand corner. So there must be a glitch.

The appearance of some items in the corner of a screen where they don't belong is a known glitch that has happened in the past (especially in the library for some reason). You can't do anything with them and it is probably random - some people have had plane parts there or other stuff. Just ignore them and they will go away again next time you log out and back on again.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Jan 20, 15 1:20 PM
crisgori wrote:I have played too many times and there are still several pieces missing: are we sure it is not a gitch? is there anybody who has gotten them all?

THIS IS NOT A GLITCH!!!!! The pieces are all in there, but it just takes a while and a lot of thread to find them. It took me 2 days and nearly 2000 threads to find the last piece. It appears that everyone's game is different, so mine might not be in same place as yours, but I found 2 pieces in #4, 2 pieces in #18, nothing in #1a and #3, and 1 piece in each of the others. DONT GIVE UP!!! Keep trying, the pieces are all there.

Edited on 01/20/2015 at 1:20:25 PM PST

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Jan 20, 15 1:31 PM
april3850 wrote:
crisgori wrote:I have played too many times and there are still several pieces missing: are we sure it is not a gitch? is there anybody who has gotten them all?

THIS IS NOT A GLITCH!!!!! The pieces are all in there, but it just takes a while and a lot of thread to find them. It took me 2 days and nearly 2000 threads to find the last piece. It appears that everyone's game is different, so mine might not be in same place as yours, but I found 2 pieces in #4, 2 pieces in #18, nothing in #1a and #3, and 1 piece in each of the others. DONT GIVE UP!!! Keep trying, the pieces are all there.

thanks april, losing the will to live with mine hopefully will get there in the end, given it a rest for couple of days so might go back to it tomorrow.

reader64
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by reader64 on Jan 20, 15 3:19 PM
Thanks to all who have posted. Very helpful. I was searching the forum for info/advice on the dino display blueprints at the library. Having some difficulty getting the last piece.

I believe the individual game experience is different for each player. I got a bp piece from the taylor shop in 1a & 3 -- opposite of April3850.

Those are the only 2 pieces I have, I'm out of thread. Like I read above: thread is one of the most difficult resource to aquire. It doesn't help that more often than not, the collectable doesn't even come out. Mythical cameo where are you??

[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Jan 20, 15 4:19 PM
I am also missing 1 piece in the tailoring shop. Glad to see I'm in good company with everyone here! I know a lot of us are also having the problem with the mythical cameo being fickle too.. I have been getting a lot of my thread/needles by playing the Park Ranger's office- game 3 to complete my Photo's of Men Collection. I would rather be guaranteed the 10 needles/thread, than take a chance on the mythical cameo for only 5 more. Most of us have tons of the other photo's in the collection, and the rock collection game is very fast. I just thought I'd share this for those in need of thread/needles. Hope it helps. I was stuck on Phillip's Stamps blueprint pieces for a long time too. I just got my last piece there today and now have only 1 left in the tailoring shop. Good Luck to all who are stuck!

Here are the locations for the photo's of men collection in case anyone needs it.

Photo's of Men- Bronze Collection- Prize= Needle/thread-10.

Gent Photo Delores’s Bar--Tucumcari, New Mexico
Scarf Photo Red Min--Elko, Nevada
Officer Photo Carnival--Salina, Kansas
Young Turk Photo-- Crawford’s Fishery (3)
Strong Man Photo-- Park Ranger’s Office (3)

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jan 21, 15 12:51 AM
YOU DO NOT MAKE ME FEEL ANY BETTER. I HAVE GONE THROUGH ALL OF TAILORS SHOP PUZZLES AND HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. BUT COLLECTION ITEMS. AND A LOT LESS THREAD. NO QUEST PIECES FELL MY WAY. SO I GUESS I WILL JUST HAVE TO GET MORE THREAD AND TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN. I HAVE A LOT OF MISSING PIECES. I HAVE ONLY FOUND ALL OF 3 BLUEPRINTS.

Go to: