ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Plane, AES Door, World Cities, Blue Prints & Mini Scenes--- GUIDE

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 19, 15 10:53 AM
If you've been able to successfully install the update. There's a lot of information out there (some good/some bad)

The completion of the Missing Paintings quests triggers the Fix the Plane quests.

How to Get Plane Quests

question and answers as found on

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/373348.page

NOTE: To get the plane quests you need to have completed the missing painting and visited the float plane at the wharf in front of the diner in Breezy Bay.

For those having problems entering the wharf... (Thanks Wulf)
In order to enter the wharf we needed to click at the very bottom of that little brown door in order to trigger it

Here's a list of the steps you need take.

1. DO NOT CUSTOMIZE THE MUSEUM TO PIRATE. You do not need to do this at this time.

2. Make sure you have completed the previous paintings quests. If not, these need to be completed first.

3. Make sure you have an antique rating of 1400 or higher

** WARNING **

The below information is a spoiler for those looking for help

Thanks to all those who contributed by answering questions in the forum and to Oddly for compiling. I'm moving them all to one discussion thread to help those who come and go from the forum. Will hopefully make things easier to find.

Please don't respond to this thread.. If there is incorrect information, feel free to PM me and I'll update. As new information becomes available, we'll add to the post.

Edited: Added keys to open mini-scenes.. Changed title. Added how to get plane quests..

Edited on 04/03/2015 at 9:26:42 PM PST

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Re:How to Play the 1/5 Update (Plane, AES Museum, World).... A GUIDE

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 19, 15 10:54 AM
Plane Parts Quest- (thanks Oddly)

#1 Visit FL and Find missing part in FL in silhouette mode- wiper blade. In plane in BB pick up wiper blade in tool box and place on broken wiper on right side of wind shield.

#2 Parts are in FL but have to help in the hanger first
a) first find the ladder in ID
b) In Silhouette mode -Unlock the airplane interior - take ladder and place on center of plane door in FL.
This unlocks the first MS in FL and you get masking tape. Go to plane in BB and masking tape is on upper left of instrument panel. Take the tape and bind the two frayed wires on right side of panel.

# 3 Open the Engine compartment in FL - at this point go ahead and work the quests from Jillian ( brooch collection and one after that is the remote is in LA) Then come back and complete this one.

The second part is find a plane part in Yacht - drops after two or three plays.

#4 Jillian wants help with her brooch collection while remembering where remote is. a) Play MG for Verdant Hexagon-Porcelain Shop 14
b) Peace Dove Crawford Fishery 16 and Teodi's Tailor Shop 14 - not sure where GO play took me.
c) Collect the brooch collection.

You have to get the collectibles, having in collection already does not do it but the collection of the set does.

#5 Jillian Find the crane controller in LA (I got first time in picky) Go back to #3 FL and place remote on Engine. This opens the 2nd MS in FL.

#6 Thomas
a) Children of the Nile Library #4
b) Find Rainbow Roulette Library #18
c) Find missing part Gothic Fortress Library #16 - get plane gauge - goes in corresponding empty spot in plane.

#7 Thomas "can you accompany me to the arcade before looking for other plane part?"
a) enter the arcade - I played the coin machine a couple of times, not sure this was necessary

b) Find missing part - Gold bar machine. On my game it took 69 pulls to hit but with gold awarded in play on this machine and later on Star machine it 10 gold bars in the end.
c) Playing Star slot - took 72 pulls and in end with stars received during play it cost 47 starts. Got the Dial cover, which is found at 1 o'clock to the center dial highest on dash and goes to the right of top dial (shattered lens).

Continued......

Edited on 03/22/2015 at 7:09:08 AM PST

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 19, 15 10:55 AM
Plane Parts Quest CONT...- (thanks Oddly)

Setting up Plane quests continued ....

# 8
a) Find Pony Express stamp - Crawford Fishery #1a
b) Find Fanny Poster Crawford #7
c) Find missing plane part - Philip's Stamps # 18 Yoke (steering wheel on plane).
This is placed on stem showing in front of left seat above tool box.

#9 Edwin " I need info about this engine that I'm fixing. Can you research it?"
a) Visit Secret Library in WA
b) "Find missing part in Fast shopper mode" Part is a set of dials and gauges and are found in Michigan in Fast mode.

#10 Edwin " My uniform got broken and needs some tailoring before I can continue my work"
a) Play Pink Dot Teodi's #14
b) Play Anchor Away #18 for throttle. Found in tool box on left seat and goes in the silver space between two seats in the plane.

#11 Edwin " I lost my world map here in the hanger. Can you get me a new one?" a) Find map at Boat Builders - Michigan in Fast mode - paper map
b) Unlock the pinboard in FL (third MS) place on peg board behind the step ladder on the right of scene.
c) FInd missing part in Fast mode. Get the globe.
Go to plane and see it in upper left corner, drag it to center of dash in last empty spot.

#12 Get dock ready for shiney new plane
a) Upgrade Dock to Level 5
b) Customize to Koi Flags
c) FInd missing part in Picky mode FL - tuning knob. The place for this is at 2 o'clock to yoke, goes one left, right below the globe in the center of the dash.

At this point your plane is complete and the dark plane icon on main screen changes to bright red and says World. Ready to fly away?

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 19, 15 10:57 AM
AES Museum Emblem (Door) Quests--Thanks Oddly

AES crest over office door in Exhibit hall

You do not have to upgrade or customize the museum to get these quests. I completed the plane and took a couple rides and when I looked the crest was there and ready to start Fixing the Sign quests.

NOTE: DO NOT PLAY THE AUCTION FOR THESE QUESTS. EVEN IF THE "GO" BUTTON INDICATES THE AUCTION>>

THESE ITEMS MUST BE FOUND IN THE CITIES/ MINI-GAMES

When you are directed to "obtain" collectibles and press the GO button or PLAY it will lead you to the auction YOU MUST PLAY CITIES and MINI GAMES to get pieces rather than buying on auction. There is a glitch with the hint going to the auction.

Q-1 Earn higher AES rating 1200/1200 is needed. You get the left side scroll piece for top of sign. Star is also earned.

Q-2 “This piece of the sign needs to be ordered in. Complete the sub-quests to earn the part. Right scroll piece. Star earned.
2-1 Sub-quests-two parts: Fly to Italy and Fly to Egypt.
2-2 Upgrade your antique shop sign- White House Yellow 250,000 Coin (change from gold to coin unlock is buying any 40 food items).
edited 1/11 per request from Oddly

Q-3 Complete the sub-quests and earn the part 0/3 -Star earned.
3-1 “Visit the Tailor shop while waiting”. Teodi’s #3 Rough Rider #4 Worker’s Lace-ups and Robot feet are received.
3-2 Visit Vincent’s Play Angel #3 coin and XP only.
3-3 Upgrade Auction House to Level 5.

Q-4 Complete Subsets 0/4 Part of sign and Star are earned.
4-1 Give 20 paint brushes (palettes)
4-2 Play Teodi’s Mini-games:
•Buttoned Down #5 - Forest Bird Retreat and Mask #5
•Blue Cuff #7 – Phonograph Horn (sometimes Mythical Cameo drops too)
•Wooden Button #8 – Silver sauceboat and Block #5
4-3 Give 5 envelopes
4-4 Get Mega Truck

Q-5 Part (Train symbol) needs ordered in 0/5; and get star too.
5-1 Obtain cars
•Red Rolla -Aylen’s Porcelain # 4
•The Guvnor – IL
•Red Wagon – Ohio

5-2 Cars
•Mindy’s Escape Pod – Illinois
•Crimson Devil – West Virginia

5-3 Toy Car Parts
• Toy Car Chassis- Aylen’s #10, Polk Plate and Chassis
•Hood – Butterfly Sanctuary #10, Forest Bird’s Retreat & Hood
• Trunk – Library #10, Brass Water Clock & Trunk

5-4 Obtain Toy Car Parts
•Grill – Park Ranger 10 - Steel Filigree Crossbow & Grill
• Wheels – Toy Repair #10- Miss Cornflower & Wheels

5-5 Play Golden Sun at Teodi’s - #7 Red Wine Glass and Flower Charm

Edited on 01/11/2016 at 8:01:03 PM PST

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 19, 15 10:59 AM
AES Museum Emblem (Door) Quests CONT...-- Thanks Oddly

Q-6- Sub-quests: 0/5 Got the Airplane for Crest sign
6-1 Great Wall – Phil’s #4, Great Wall & Robot Feet
6-2 Obtain Stamps
•Taj Mahal – Butterfly Sanctuary #3
•White House stamp ID or Phil’s 1b
•Man on Moon MO or AZ or Park Ranger 1b

Fatima: “Had to send back piece, it was defective.”
Never liked this woman and like her less -OE

6-3 Obtain Map Pieces-
•Map Piece #1- Aylen’s #4 – Red Rolla
•Map Piece #2 –Library #4 – Golden Icon
•Map Piece #3-Butterfly Sanctuary #4- Sharp Hawk Feather

6-4 Map pieces-
•Map Piece #4 at Park Ranger #4 – Mad Boy
•Map Piece #5 at Toy Repair #4- Insider

6-5 Visit Portland OR (Book cases and pottery are not opening on first click, keep trying and it helps to click the book case between the two sections on back wall and the front right pot).

Q-7- 0/3 parts, Piece for sign looks like ship, no star
7-1 “Townspeople have been asking for you.”
•Customize the dock.
•Visit Michigan
•Visit Yacht
7-2 Play games at Vincent’s.
•Rushing #4-Leisure Picture
•Riding In #5- Riding In-Golden Clef & Shard 5
•Old Nana # 7 –Silver Knife & Badge #4
7-3 Fly to Canada

Q-8 0/4 parts, piece is crossed keys
8-1 Fly to Antarctic
8-2 Fly to Antarctic
8-3 Visit Oregon, New Mexico, and Washington- Secret Library
8-4 Play MG at Teodi’s:
•Violet Button #12 American Defense
•Pink Dot #14 – Peace Dove
•Piece of Jade #16-Spanish Campaign Medal

Q-9 Globe Piece 0/4 – the last piece
9-1 Fly to Indonesia
9-2 Visit CA
9-3 Fly to New Zealand
9-4 Play MG at Vincent’s
•Oh, Doctor #8 Classic Chardonnay & Stereoscope - Right eye
•Lute Lessons # 10 Unknown Tennis Player & Badge #5
•A Wanderer #12 Marines Expeditionary Medal

Q-10 Put together the AES Logo Jigsaw

The door to the office opens…. Storage room to search for blue prints in. EEK!

Edited on 02/27/2015 at 8:44:57 PM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:Plane, AES Door, World, & Museum Update-- GUIDE

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 19, 15 1:54 PM
Master list of Blue prints
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/342445.page

If the quests don't follow after the first one, be sure to click on the right arrow on the AES blue print book on the desk.
I strongly suggest just doing one blue print at a time and starting the building quest for that one Blueprint. Once you click through the book you will get an avalanche of quests and won't be able to keep them straight.

This is listed as a tip to get the pieces to drop:
Teodi Tailoring - trick to get blueprint pieces to drop
On Match Three games start matches on the bottom rows so that pieces higher up make matches on their own and you have to make less moves.

[Post New]by FishyKC on Feb 5, 15 6:29 PM
For those that are having trouble getting the blueprint pieces to drop...try pressing hint right after you have completed the puzzle. My pieces have dropped every time I've done it.

Another tip someone shared was start with 18 and work your way down the games, that way you can budget your resources and know how many more you might need.

Toy Shop-Charlemagne's Chess 1 piece in each mini-game.

Bird Watching- Warehouse 1 piece in each mini-game.
Top: 18 16 14
Middle: 10 8 5 7 12
Bottom: 1a 1b 3 4

Botanical Garden- Observatory - 1 piece in each mini-game.
Top: 18 16 14
Middle: 1a 12 10 8
Bottom: 1b 3 4 5 7

Philip's Place- Age of Exploration - 1 piece in each game and 2 pieces in 8, 10, 12 and 14.
Top row- 18, 16, 8- 2nd 14-2nd 14-1st
Middle- 10-2nd , 12-1st, , 10-1st , 12- 2nd
Bottom- 1a, 1b, 8 -1st , 3, 4 5, 7

Vincent's- Royal Treasures - 1 piece in each game 1a through 16.
Top: 16, 14, 12
Middle 10, 8, 1b, 5 /4
Bottom: 7, 1a, 3

Park Ranger's-Time Machine 1 piece in each game 1a through 16.
Top: 16 14 8 12
Middle: 10 7 4 5
Bottom: 1a 1b 3

Theodi's-Knights of the Round Table - piece each mini-game except for 18 which drops two pieces on two different plays
Top- 18 18 16 14
Middle- 12 1b 8 10 7
Bottom- 1a 3 4 5

Library-Dinosaur Display - one piece each mini-game 1a- 14, none on 16 or 18.
Top : 14 12 10
Middle: 1b 3 8 7
Bottom: 1a 4 5

AES Museum Building Quests
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/724165.page

Screenshots are available on Oddlyenuh's Photobucket

http://s1045.photobucket.com/user/OddlyEnuh/library/AR

Edited on 05/01/2016 at 5:33:02 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 20, 15 3:27 AM
FUEL

Hints to get the most free fuel and complete the AES Museum Quests (Spoiler Alert)
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/346306.page
mammamia21099 on Jan 22, 15 8:44 AM
I keep seeing a lot of people talking about buying fuel, and the amount needed to complete the Museum Quests. I bought 7 fuel when I first finished the airplane quests, and have not needed to purchase any more of it. I am at guru level in all the new areas except New Zealand (which I am close to but not there yet). You will be too after you do the Museum quests, lol.

When you first open the museum quests (enter the museum, and click on the door in the back left. That will start the quests) you will be getting a lot of quests that require a ton of items only available in the new World area. If you purchase fuel, it will cost you a pretty penny or two.

I started with the areas requiring only 1 fuel tank to enter. They are: Italy, Egypt and Indonesia. In these areas, you usually earn a tank or two of fuel for completing, so you can build the number of them here. The most fuel I've ever gotten in a scene is 5, but that is very rare. I usually complete 10-20 of Italy to start with each day. You will end up with about 50% more fuel than when you started. For example. I had 10 fuels, played 20 Italy scenes, and ended with 20 total fuels. THEN, go to the collections. You will probably have earned at least 10 more if you played 20 rounds. You earn 1 fuel for each collection handed in. To make things to faster, when you get to the puzzle round where you put together your collection, just hit skip after you have completed it at least 1x. You don't pay anything to skip here, but it assembles the item for you, and boom, you are done. Earn 1 fuel. So at the end of this example, you started with 10 fuel, added 10 more while playing, and added another 10 for handing in the collections. Now you have 30. This is where I start playing the 2 or 3 fuel scenes which are: Argentina, Antarctica, Canada and New Zealand. These ports do not give big rewards of fuel, so you will go thru it faster. Just remember, each time you run out. Hand in the collections for that item to get more. Then start playing another of the 1 fuel scenes until you have enough to finance the other scenes for awhile. Hope that helps and is clear enough. It really works. Just keep an eye on your remaining fuel so that you don't completely run out.

Edited on 02/02/2015 at 5:52:47 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 20, 15 4:51 AM
Fuel continued:
[Post New]by mammamia21099 on Jan 22, 15 8:50 AM
On to the AES Collection Items:
The museum opens a series of quests that require us to collect items to build the other buildings in museum town. This will keep you busy for a long, long time, lol.

This is a breakdown of the items you will need to collect and where to get them in the new world:
Italy- 1 fuel..........................shovels, wires, and glass
Egypt- 1 fuel....................... hammer, scrub brush, floor tiles
Indonesia- 1-2 fuel..............screwdrivers, oil cans, roof tiles
Antarctica- 2 fuel............... drills, paint brush, door
Argentina- 2-3 fuel..............sand paper, nails, windows
Canada- 3 fuel................... screws, tape, lights
New Zealand- 3 fuel...........pipes, glue, electric socket
Spain- 3 fuel.......................wallpaper, hammer, paintbrush, glass, door, window
Romania - 3 fuel.................screw, brush, oil can, paintbrush

All areas have the following items: gravel, cement, concrete blocks, steel bars

Special Note: Spain and Romania, each have a collection that when completed gives 10 gold each time!!

**Thanks Allikat88 for sharing the Spain and Romania info! Appreciate it greatly!

**Most of the items above do not drop every game. It takes me about 30 plays, to collect 20 items. Argentina is the slowest for me, but may not be in others games**

Thread for discussion of gaining fuel:

Aviation Fuel
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/336878.page

To unlock & pay for Spain & Romania v wait for a Quest to open
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/363895.page

Hints to get the most free fuel and complete the AES Museum Quests (Spoiler Alert)
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/346306.page

Fuel Saving Strategy
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/339452.page

Screws, Nails, and Drill
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/489952.page

Thread for discussion of new resources needed for the Building projects:

Where to find New Resources
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/341519.page

Edited on 08/12/2015 at 3:47:25 PM PST

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 21, 15 8:30 PM
Bumping this up, as it contains such useful information

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 23, 15 3:35 PM
place holder for future post...

Alikatt8
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

[Post New]by Alikatt8 on Jan 24, 15 11:32 PM
Alpha order - Building Name new Buildings to Construct
Age of Exploration ~ Philips Stamps Mini Game, Envelopes required, Edwin wants 16 blueprints
Charlemagne's Chess ~ Toy Repair Mini Game, Hammers required, Johann wants 12 blueprints
Dinosaur Display ~ Library Mini Game, Magnifying Glasses required, Thomas wants 10 blueprints
Knights of the Round Table ~ Teodi's Tailor Mini Game, Threads required, Teodi wants 13 blueprints
Observatory ~ Botanical Gardens Mini Game, Gloves required, Charlie wants 12 blueprints
Royal Treasures ~ Vincent's Studio Mini Game, Paintbrushes/palettes required, Aylen wants 11 blueprints
Time Machine ~ Park Ranger Mini Game, Tweezers required, Jillian wants 11 blueprints
Warehouse ~ Birdwatchers Mini Game, Binoculars required, Billy wants 12 blueprints

There is a separate thread for where all the supplies can be found in the New Map in alpha order

Fatima's Quests for Museum Estate Construction so far -

Gravel, Cement, Lumber will be required as Stage I/Quest I for all sites I would think if not noted here (because I hadn't started listing).
Once Fatima says you have completed the Blueprints, you'll click on the specific area on the Museum Estate and a box will pop up requiring approx give/take
980 coins, 4 lumber pieces, 8 red bricks, 12 cans of paint then you will be ready to source and find:- please note sometimes old supplies from your inventory will be required, red bricks, paint cans, lumber but if you've stocked enough, they will appear as 13/13 paint for example so you can immediately click 'give'.

1. Warehouse (Birdwatchers for blueprints)
17 shovels
25 hammers
29 screwdrivers
Quest II
13 drills
22 nails
24 screws

2. Time Machine (Park Ranger for blueprints)
No details on Quest I, as completed before doing this list , but gather it would be shovels, hammers, etc
Quest II
14 drills
16 nails
17 screws
Quest III
28 oil cans
21 paintbrushes
15 cans of paint
Quest IV
15 sandpaper
24 tape
20 sealant

3 .Royal Treasures (Vincent's for blueprints)
14 shovels
13 hammers
29 screwdrivers
Quest II
14 drills
27 nails
16 screws

4 .Dinosaur (Library for blueprints)
21 Gravel
25 cement
28 lumber
Quest II
23 shovels
30 hammers
29 screwdrivers
Quest III
10 Drills
30 nails
18 screws
Quest IV
19 pipes
27 wire reels
14 brushes

Edited on 01/24/2015 at 11:36:43 PM PST

Alikatt8
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

[Post New]by Alikatt8 on Jan 24, 15 11:34 PM
con'td
Sorry, no details for Nights of Round Table (Teodi's as I can't get blueprints) if anyone has made a list we can add here No.8

5. Age of Exploration (Philip's Stamps for blueprints)
29 concrete blocks
23 steel rods
30 bricks
Quest II
20 shovels
29 hammers
30 screwdrivers

6. Charlemagne's Chess - (Toy repair for blueprints)
29 gravel
29 cement
19 lumber
Quest II
16 shovels
13 Hammers
26 screwdrivers

7. Observatory - (Botanical Gardens for blueprints)
12 gravel
20 cement
19 lumber
Quest II
25 blocks
28 steel rods
19 bricks
Quest II
17 shovels
20 hammers
11 screwdrivers

8. Knights of Round Table (Teodi's Tailor for blueprints) Thanks ShirlthePearl
Quest II
26 Concrete Blocks,
17 Steel Rods,
11 Bricks.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 27, 15 8:56 PM
Knights of the Round (Teodi's) after blue print is complete it's time to begin building....

Build foundation 1st- Fatima

14 gravel
8 cement
8 wood

Need more Supplies...-- 2nd quest from Fatima

26 cement blocks
17 rods
11 bricks

Now you are ready to build Level 1 ( 3 hr. build time)
$980
4 wood
8 bricks
12 paint.

After 1st build it's time to work on the structure

Build the Structure-1

24 shovel
15 hammer
23 screwdriver

Once done, you need to continue work on the structure

Build Structure -2

15 drill
26 nails
26 screws

*** WILL ADD ONCE MORE BECOMES AVAILABLE(***

Edited on 01/28/2015 at 6:16:59 AM PST

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 30, 15 4:25 PM
Knights of the Round -- Building CONT...

Will add once complete...

Toshi_1012
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Toshi_1012 on Feb 1, 15 2:35 AM
I am on level 50 I have got the remote for the crane and lowered the engine in FL. Now I have found the rag, wiper blade and the tape.But the only time it drops down in th upper left corner is when i play the Secret Library.How do I get it to the plane?? Please help.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 1, 15 6:30 AM
The appearance of items in the Secret Library is a known glitch and you can't do anything with them there.
In the case of the plane parts, the quest works a bit differently. You need to return to the plane at the wharf and get inside it. Have you done that? You need to be inside the cockpit there.
You should find the plane parts there - they are scattered around the cockpit in different places and you have to hunt for them and put them in the right places (like a HOS scene).

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Feb 1, 15 8:58 AM
Thank you all for doing this. I've just started the AES sign quests. I knew you had to find the cars in minis or HOS but couldn't remember where they were. This will be so helpful!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Feb 2, 15 5:46 AM
We strive to make things easier.

CRITICAL TIP

As you get the quests to open the mini-scenes, in perhaps ALL of the cities, after you start the Fix the Plane quests - so starting with Florida. The quests are out of order, you have to leave the quest asking you to open scenes that you do not have the part for yet and jump down to the following ones to get the items.

This is true in
Florida
Ohio
Apple Orchard
*to be continued

Quests that follow Fix the plane :

Farming Deal - Siri Lim, owner of apple orchard is on the quests

Q-1 Find items in Argentina, Italy, and Egypt.

Q-2 'The Farm lies on a big area. Why don't you explore it.'
•Visit the resting area below the Windmill (need tool box to open)
•Open the gates to the farm (need hammer)
•Open the barn (need battering ram)

Of course, you have none of these things because the quests are out of order, so you leave Q-2 alone and proceed with the following ones.

Q-3 Find these things (all of which require going to countries to get):
Give 24 tile, 6 wires, 1 steel bar.

Q-4 "Thanks for doing these errands"
Win all of the following in the auction, buying outright will not count :
• Ran the Owl
• Grand Canyon stamp
• Jambiya

Q-5 Things you need to find:
• Tool box in California (for windmill)
• Hammer in Oregon (for gate)
• Battering ran in Michigan (for barn door)

Proceed back to Quest 2 and open the areas.

Farm Girl, opening areas in New Mexico Delores from the Tucumcari Farm, 'I'd like to invite you to my farm. You wouldn't mind getting physical, right?'

Q-1 Find hay fork - Colorado
Opens first scene, remove hay from bed of pickup - touch the hay beside the goose with tine of hay fork,

Q-2 'I have some antiques at my cellar barn. It's a bit dark, so bring along a flashlight'
• Find the flashlight - WA, Apple Orchard
• Check out cellar - NM - area under the peg board.
Do both parts immediately or you might lose your flashlight. If you did lose it go back to WA and get another.

Q-3
• Find a metal rod - Oregon
• Check out truck engine - NM, Place on hood of truck.

Edited on 04/01/2015 at 5:10:38 PM PST

[Post New]by Greywerld on Feb 2, 15 7:48 AM
I would strongly suggest that after you finish the plane quests don't explore the new world areas until after you go into the museum & click on the crest above the door.

After completing the plane quests I was given 7 fuel & went exploring in the new world. I didn't even find the museum quests until after I used up all my fuel. I had to play the slots to get enough gold to buy one fuel & go into one of the two cities in the quest & hope that I got one fuel in that city so I could play the other one. When I played the second one I didn't get any fuel. Now I'm out of gold & fuel & have to earn a LOT of coins to accomplish the next quest.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Feb 2, 15 10:18 AM
Greywerld wrote:I would strongly suggest that after you finish the plane quests don't explore the new world areas until after you go into the museum & click on the crest above the door.

After completing the plane quests I was given 7 fuel & went exploring in the new world. I didn't even find the museum quests until after I used up all my fuel. I had to play the slots to get enough gold to buy one fuel & go into one of the two cities in the quest & hope that I got one fuel in that city so I could play the other one. When I played the second one I didn't get any fuel. Now I'm out of gold & fuel & have to earn a LOT of coins to accomplish the next quest.

This is an EXCELLENT point. I think we all get excited once we're able to check out the new cities, all caution goes out the window..

But, you're right it's much smarter to go against your impulse and visit the museum emblem first!

Guess that's why they say hindsight is 20/20.

Edited on 02/02/2015 at 10:18:43 AM PST

Go to: