game-- the unicorn killer

[Post New]by laydback333 on May 18, 09 9:44 PM
i cannot believe someone is doing a game after this murderer. who profits from this game. this scumbag killed his girlfriend then goes on the lam for 20 plus years, yeah, lets make a game and make him rich in prison, IT IS WRONG, WRONG JUST PLAIN WRONG.. I cannot believe Big Fish is associated with this trash

Re:game-- the unicorn killer

[Post New]by carsinmotion on May 18, 09 9:52 PM
I'm sure the guy is not making money in prison..

I mean, TruLife and Crime TV (or whatever they're called) make shows about murderers all the time. They don't pay the murderers.

It's just a video game... It's not a sexual fetish or a museum in his "honor" or something.

If you think its wrong then don't buy it.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on May 18, 09 10:18 PM
Hi ladyback

I can assure you that this guy makes no money from this. The victims family took out a law suit and won ensuring he does not make any money from his crime, and if he attempted to he is forced legally to give them the money.

It was ruled under Son of Sam law.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on May 19, 09 11:13 AM
Hi all,

Just letting you know that I've gone ahead and moved this to the official Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer forums.

Please note that you can find individual forums for each one of our games by going clicking on the All Game Forums link at the top of the page. Just click on this link and it will take you to this page and you can find a forum for every game by using the search bar or by viewing the alphabetical game list.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Dec 3, 09 11:50 AM
This game is just like a murder mystery novel in HOG form, that's all. It's not a tribute to the criminal.

Go to: