Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Legend of Maya here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 20, 15 12:36 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 01/20/2015 at 4:24:18 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Legend of Maya here.

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 20, 15 4:24 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Legend of Maya here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, as do the developers as well as your fellow gamers. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Legend of Maya.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any one of our Moderators.

bfgWaimea

adinah
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by adinah on Feb 2, 15 10:49 AM
I have enjoyed the game enormously since it came out. It is beautifully drawn and the game play is not too hard.
However, the instructions are lacking in detail. I have read them multiple times and still can find no guidance on how to complete the last building. I've played the level multiple times and have enough supplies, I have found and matched the female icon or statue more than five times...... the screen says 4 needed. It may be obvious but not to me. The instructions should make all this clear.

deddu
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by deddu on Feb 13, 15 5:51 PM
I loved this game. It took me 237 levels to complete all the building to 3 stars. Not only do you have to get the number if icons, you also have to get the red dragon enough times and the telescope enough times and use them to finish the last two building.

adinah
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by adinah on Feb 15, 15 7:03 AM
Thank you.... I have yet to make it to the end as I can not get the requirements .... I even restarted under another name to see if using another building order would help to get the order for "perfect" rewards that I needed. I do wish that one location would give the particular "mask?" needed. The upper left worked several times but now only gives wood.

I'd be grateful for any hints on how to proceed.

Go to: