Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Legend of Maya here!

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jan 20, 15 12:38 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you're using.

Edited on 01/20/2015 at 4:22:26 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Legend of Maya here!

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 20, 15 4:23 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Legend of Maya to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by oxicow on Jan 21, 15 2:17 AM
DLL missing or corrupt
X3 Audio_7.dll
error 126

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 21, 15 8:59 AM
Hey oxicow

I'm sorry to see you're getting an error 126! This typically happens when there's an update for Microsoft DirectX that needs to be installed. These particular updates are provided by the game, and if the installation isn't accepted, the game can then give a 126 error.

I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and keeping an eye out for that installation prompt. Once the prompt is accepted and the game finishes reinstalling, it should run properly. If you'd like more details on this error, please feel free to check out the help article below:

Error 126

If that doesn't quite do the trick, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be happy to help troubleshoot with you.

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by karitohappy on Jan 26, 15 10:28 AM
I cannot purchase the quarry although I have purchased all other buildings. I have over 10,000 coins and over 6600 wood - more than enough to purchase. What do I do?

[Post New]by SterlingJoy on Jan 29, 15 2:27 PM
I am unable to purchase the Quarry building in the Waterfall section of the Legend of Maya. It did allow me to purchase the next building in the sequence. I have more than enough resources. Since I saw I am not the only person with this issue, could there be a bug in the program? I am working on a Windows PC.

Thank you.

trixie7533
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by trixie7533 on Feb 5, 15 1:32 PM
unable to open game i love match3 but this won't even let me play it please help

[Post New]by kindredspirit816 on Feb 7, 15 11:10 PM
I can't purchase the Quarry in the Waterfall section. I have WAY MORE than enough of resources but still can't purchase it.

[Post New]by booklover290 on Feb 10, 15 1:20 PM
On Legends of Maya I tried to make it a smaller screen in the Window. It put the screen in a window but I cannot get the cursor below a certain point in order to use the buttons. I cannot get the screen back to it's normal size. I tried to delete it from my pc and download it again but it stayed the same. I updated Directx and got a lot of updates for the registry. Any suggestions? Thank you, Judy Smith

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Feb 23, 15 11:57 PM
downloaded and installed game. I get the fancy sparkly magnussoft logo but then the game dies.

[Post New]by tkloth on Mar 5, 15 11:18 AM
The game never ends. I have all the milestones, all buildings are three stars and I married the chief's daughter but the game keeps going on and on. I'm past level 267. HELP.

I'm on a Win 7 PC.

Go to: