AkariNBG
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Walkthrough is coming

[Post New]by AkariNBG on Jan 20, 15 1:04 AM
Hi to all!

Developers are now making a video walkthrough for three stars.
When it is ready the link will be posted here!

jawfish
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

Re:Walkthrough is coming

[Post New]by jawfish on Jan 20, 15 1:38 AM
If possible, a written walkthrough will be better. I find it easier to follow than playthrough videos, thank you

cielle1
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by cielle1 on Jan 20, 15 4:58 AM
Yes I agree with jawfish, a written walkthrough would be much better; I hope they will make this way

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jan 20, 15 9:43 AM
A very nice idea of the Dev's, thank you! A walkthrough will certainly be helpful.

I also agree that a written walkthrough would be better, as I can follow them easier as well. It is also to be considered that BFG doesn't allow external links in their Forums.

=> Forum Rules: "HTML, links, and images are not allowed in the forums."

Trixietrx
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Trixietrx on Jan 23, 15 10:33 AM
I prefer written walkthroughs. And I hope it's in a hurry cause this game can be near impossible sometimes. I'm totally stuck on level 29, and the market never gives me the last piece of wood, although I suppose i can try another way, I've spent so much time on the levels they get boring.

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Jan 24, 15 2:34 AM
A link will not be allowed. BFG mods delete all links, regardless of who posts them or what they're for.

[Post New]by spiritsdancer on Jan 24, 15 1:02 PM
I prefer written walkthroughs as well due to three reasons

1 - slow internet speeds
2 - i have to pay $$/mo per gb usage, download & stream adds to the gb i have per mo to use
3 - and written walkthroughs i can flip to the section and find what i need quickly

AkariNBG
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by AkariNBG on Jan 24, 15 5:37 PM
Video walkthrough is completed and can be found on youtube if you enter: "musketeers victoria's quest walkthrough" !
Light text version will be posted here next week.

Thank you for a your patience!

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jan 24, 15 7:57 PM
AkariNBG wrote:Video walkthrough is completed and can be found on youtube if you enter: "musketeers victoria's quest walkthrough" !

Bless your heart! This game is so frustrating for me since I would get almost done and then find not enough of the one thing I needed to finish. I almost quit after trying level 10 numerous times. It will be much more enjoyable if I can check your walkthrough when I get puzzled.

Thanks!

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Jan 25, 15 1:06 AM
AkariNBG wrote:Video walkthrough is completed and can be found on youtube if you enter: "musketeers victoria's quest walkthrough" !

THANKS SO MUCH ...I QUITE LIKE ALL THE ASPECTS OF THIS GAME BUT FIND MY CONTINUED REPLAYS ARE GETTING BORING...BTW IT IS A GREAT GAME & A NEED FOR A 'THINKER' ON THE STRATGEY PART...OFF TO TAKE A LOOK!
LETS

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jan 25, 15 1:22 AM
POSSIBLE SPOILER AHEAD

Thank you very much, AkariNBG

I had a look at Level 37, because that one really was a bit of a nightmare and now I'm totally baffled.

It looks like the devs are playing it on Multi-click, same as me, and it took them over 19 minutes yet their timer goes down very slowly whereas mine seemed to be trying to break the speed record.

Also, in their version the Musketeers could fight the guard when he appeared, yet in my version that wasn't possible and he kept strolling around destroying my buildings until I had enough resources to destroy his tower.

Glitches, or what am I missing... anyone?

jawfish
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by jawfish on Jan 25, 15 8:47 PM
Hello AkariNBG,

I have finished the game but don't have 3 stars on level 17 and 29.

There is a written walkthrough for 17 on this forum, I've tried many times but still ran out of time to gather all the resources to fix the cave. Watched your video but find it hard to follow, can you please write a more detailed one for this level?

As for level 29, I noticed in your video that you didn't make 3 stars. As others have reported in another thread, I think this level is impossible to get 3 stars.

Thank you for your help

Edited on 01/25/2015 at 8:48:42 PM PST

SkippyTrini
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by SkippyTrini on Feb 19, 15 9:38 AM
I am stuck on Level 8 any help please!

hrb27
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Walkthrough is coming FOR Skippy Trini

[Post New]by hrb27 on Feb 21, 15 2:40 PM
[b]Level 8
In this game you have to defeat the guards, on each patrolling section there is a Notice Board with a picture on it, you have to collect supplies first then timing the guard you have to **** the poster before he returns, once you have done this you can carry on to the next guard and repeat.
From the pier clear your way to the Melon Patch and pick the Melons, carry along this path to the first Notice Board and **** the poster, the guard disappears, go back for the couple of supplies left at the pier, go to the end of where the guard was walking and collect the Shoulder Bag, this is a booster item. Go to the second Guard and defeat him you can now repair the Bakery. Carry on round I suggest you click on your tent and get another musketeer, this will help you gather supplies. Now defeat the third guard and collect the gold, make your way round to the market, you will have to gather supplies before you can repair it. The Market will give you random supplies, keep collecting supplies until you can repair the bridge this will exit the level.

Level 9
When you start collecting items ignore the first road on the left instead make your way to the Bakery and repair it, now go up the middle road to the Market, there is a little road leading off that you can collect a few items, come back to the first road and proceed to clear it, you may have to collect items as far as the Carpenter before you can repair the Sawmill, when you have collected enough items click the tent for another Musketeer, now it’s a case of collecting enough items to repair the Market, as before the Market gives you random items to go with the Bakery and the Sawmill, when you have collected some wood go to the Carpenter and click on him this now open the woodwork tab in the inventory, make TWO CHAIRS, repair The Elevator, collect the items leading to the exit, you should soon have enough items to click the Manor House and repair it. Use the Elevator to exit the level.

Go to: