kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

needs a relaxed mode

[Post New]by kore21 on May 19, 09 12:14 AM
that's my biggest criticism of the game. the dictionary is not as good as bookworm but tolerable.

Dooriya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:needs a relaxed mode

[Post New]by Dooriya on Jul 8, 09 4:06 AM
I liked this Word zen Game. It's like a dictionary. I recommend this game for real stuff gamers with messing stuff to use their brain to find things out of everything. On the whole, this is wondrous.

Floraws
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Floraws on May 15, 11 7:46 PM
No doubt of it. Until there is a relaxed mode, it is a nono to me. And... try to have a better dic... it is not complete.

[Post New]by roswell20032 on Jan 25, 12 12:52 PM
Do you think it will ever have a relaxed mode?
It sure would be nice because I love to play it and try to beat the timer. I know I never will.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jan 25, 12 12:56 PM
A game with Zen in the title doesn't have a relaxed mode!?! Unbelievable!

[Post New]by youforum on Jan 14, 14 1:14 PM
can this be played without the time limit..I don't like this part of the game at all I have stopped playing it because of this and do not recommend it because of this feature

smb341
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by smb341 on Feb 26, 14 8:56 AM
I was considering this game until I read the comments about it not having a relaxed mode. I have muscular dystrophy and while my brain works normally (although I have a friend who tells me different - ), my muscles don't work quickly . It would be nice to see more untimed or relaxed mode options . Developers, please take note !!!!!

leslie48
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by leslie48 on Oct 11, 14 5:49 PM
I wish I had read the comments before I bought this--I hate the timer!!

Go to: