j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by j62janet on Jan 20, 15 4:58 AM
Is there going to be a Walk through for this game, as it needs one, I'm beginning to regret using my free game coupon?!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 20, 15 1:13 PM
Hey j62janet

Usually walkthroughs are provided to us by the devs, and it looks like one has yet to have been made available to us. However, as soon as one is available, it's posted to our Game Walkthroughs page. I'd definitely recommend keeping an eye on this page in case a walkthrough is made available in the near future.

In the meantime, it's possible to find a walkthrough using your preferred search engine. There's a good chance another player created one and posted it

bfgVaiya

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Jan 21, 15 3:43 AM
OK thank you for replying

[Post New]by therealfe on Jan 22, 15 8:42 PM
stuck on the match 3 have done at least 10 time getting a headache from the glare on the jewels and in the "atrium" the room with dual staircases hint keeps sending to door at bottom right but no cameo in inventory like the game but just about to give up due to these things btw 960 is the highest i've gotten on match 3

[Post New]by sazandkev on Feb 16, 15 6:17 PM
can anyone help me on the safe in the library i dont know the code please help

[Post New]by DutchDoll60 on Feb 25, 15 6:03 PM
The code is 2-7-4, but Im having a hard time getting the arrow to stop on the right numbers...Any suggestions?

Re:Safe

[Post New]by imsunny on Apr 28, 15 11:30 AM
Just make the lights in the shape of the letters.

Go to: