Yellow flags

[Post New]by GerryTR on Jan 20, 15 7:55 AM
Have been trying for mths to get those yellow flags! Says to hit a great shot on every hole to get a yellow flag. Well I have hit a great shot on every hole starting from the first hole and still don't see any yellow flags. Is there some secret to this or is it just not working??

MikeJedi13
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:Yellow flags

[Post New]by MikeJedi13 on Jan 21, 15 5:54 AM
Make sure you are getting the Great Shot Bonus, which awards you 1000GB, for each hole. You can check by looking in the flag in the upper-right corner to see if the "1000" is there or not. If it is still there, you haven't gotten the bonus on that hole yet. Do that for every hole in the course and the flag will turn yellow.

Some of them will be very tricky and you can expect to use lots of irons to make it happen.

bfgVaiya
2,557 Posts

Re:Yellow flags

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 21, 15 3:28 PM
Hey MikeJedi13

Thanks for stopping by with that really great tip! I hope it helps GerryTR a lot

To help keep questions and answers about Fairway easy to find, going forward, we're hoping to keep these in one single forum which I've linked below:

Fairway™ Forum

I've gone ahead and moved this thread over there so others can see this information too!

Happy Gaming!

bfgVaiya

Go to: